Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner View Post
So was the 1800.00 just tacked on?
What was the reason you decided to go with this dealer. The reason i'm asking is I have a few dealers around me but I try and stay local, this dealer did work with you albeit through the back door. I would give them one more chance unless the oreason to them was pricing.
Yep, the $1800 was just tacked on. The reasoning was they couldn't meet my price. My concern is not with the price they presented. It is in the presentation. I was in the process of signing all of the paperwork when I noticed the difference on the bill of sale. I was the one that had to ask. If I hadn't noticed, I would be $1800 poorer. Only when I asked, did the finance guy tell me they couldn't meet my price.

The main reason I will not go back is the further insult by not honoring the inclusion of the floorboards and installation. While this was not in the final contract, it was in the initial one and agreed on by the sales guy, parts guy and service guy AND part of all of the discussions. While I agree that this oversight was my fault for not noticing this (I was more concerned with another price problem), there is a huge difference in what is legally right and what is morally/ethically right.