Just picked up my 2016 F6B last week. Immediately noticed that the stock windshield was useless at managing wind noise above 45mph. I purchased the 16" Klock Werks and while it did stop the wind from blasting me in the chest it now hits me dead in the forehead. The wind noise is so bad that after a ride on the highway at 70mph my ears rings hours after the ride. I purchased the 16" Klock Werks on the recommendation of one of their reps after telling him how tall I am. BTW I'm 6' 4". Now I'm looking for another solution. What sucks is I've spent $300 on the Klock Werks. Hopefully I can sell it and recoup some of my money. I was looking to add the X-Creen Touring but I'm not crazy about the look plus the curved lip on the Klock Werks means I would need to mount the X-Creen lower to get on a flat surface wich will reduce the effective height of the X-Creen. Now I'm looking at the F4 20" windshield but boy is it expensive at $400. Any other tall riders out there that had the same issue? Would l love to hear your solution. Thanks.