Americade 2016 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Americade 2016

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    Although I plan to ride up Thursday with a couple other bikes, but I will only be able to ride up and walk the vendors, have lunch and ride back home. I have a couple things I'm looking for at the Vendor area.

I will try to meet you folks at 11:00 at the McDs in Warrensburg but just for a "hello, nice to meet you" but not make the planned ride.
    200mi ride up, walking the vendor area, lunch and 200mi back is about all I can do in one day.

I am going to back out of trying to meet you folks in Warrensburg as the group I'm leading up to Americade is growing. Another time guys..
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by zzh54 View Post
    If it happens to be a clear day, I would be ok meeting at the McDs in Warrensburg on Thursday. Its out of the way enough not to be to crowded. Its the matter of time, I have about 3 hours to get there, I can adjust my leave time to fit.
    Hey ZZ, did you decide which day you going up to Americade? it looks like decent weather for Thursday and Friday.

I am still in for Thursday around 11 at the McDs in Warrensburg. We can figure what to do when all are there, ride, vendors or whatever

Snow?

Read that snow could be in the forecasted Wed/Thurs in the lake placid area....crazy

Anyone going this year?

If my bike is back together my buddies rented a house and I'll be going up with them..