Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
Yep, he was a headstrong guy, his son is the well known financial guy Peter Schiff. Irwin was brilliant when it came to procedure its just sad he died in jail. Nice, quiet tax paying lives is the way to go.
Again, I'll have use basic logic. Tax documents are for TAXPAYERS. W-4's etc., etc. TAXPAPYERS use Taxpayer docs and Tax ID #'s to work. Simplest way would be is to just NOT provide a TAXPAYER ID #, and thus; there's absolutely no requirement to even dabble w/ Tax Docs at work nor at the end of the year. The concept and implementation of this process of working w/o a TAX ID has been fairly seamless....at least for me for the last 14 yrs. No 'commercial speech' as well.

Also what puzzles me, is why Schiff never asked if the criminal intent of the court and / the alleged crimes "I" committed fall under "Admiralty Law"? "Equity Law?" or "Common Law" ? Just having asked those questions of the court would have been hilarious. It also seems like Schiff had a very bad attorney....or maybe I'm missing something.

Shame he died in prison for virtually nothing. Seems like that attorney in Louisiana named "Cryer" (???) had a much better outcome with the jury.