Working without a Soc Sec #
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Working without a Soc Sec #

Working without a Soc Sec #

Hey ALL;

This topic was brought up under a different thread; however, I was laughed off - probably in the same manner as Donald Trump was laughed at when he first announced he was running for the Presidency.

Yes, I legally work w/o a Soc Sec Number (SSN). Nor do I provide a TIN nor an EIN. Here's the letter I received from the SS Admin about 14 yrs ago - and since that day, I have not used a SSN. I left my job, found employ at another business, and also started a business, and have NEVER used a SSN for pay again. And, w/o using a Tax ID number I receive 100 % of my paycheck - and no 'subtitle A income Tax' nor subtitle C Income Tax' is taken out of my paychecks. Zero compensation for labor is reported to the Feds as well.

Here's the letter from the SSA.

Also, here's the link from a Taco Bell application. You'll see where SSN is listed, it reads (optional). PepsiCo was sued a long time ago for demanding a number that is voluntary. I guess their legal department got the message, and changed their job applications.

http://www.mmsa.info/sites/default/f...pplication.pdf

Also, here's the link to the fed's own I-9 Form. The full legal form is 9 pages - NOT the 2 pages most HR people give their new hires. Near the bottom of page 1, it clearly informs you and your payor that providing a SSN is VOLUNTARY.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...s/form/i-9.pdf

So yes, I keep 100 % of my paycheck, and I'm liable for ZERO Subtitle A Income Tax as well as ZERO for subtitle C Employment Tax.

Lastly, Pres R.R. back in the 80's formed was is commonly referred to as the Grace Commission. To see where all the 'income tax' dollars go. The report is thousands of pages long; however, here's the quote that tells you everything;

"100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Debt ... all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services
    taxpayers expect from government."
    -Grace Commission report submitted to President Ronald Reagan - January 15, 1984

Yup, not one dime of income tax goes to the Roads / Hwys (gas tax), Schools / cops / fire/ courts (property tax), etc., etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Where are the documents that state you are exempt for Federal, State and Local taxes ?

First, we have to acknowledge using a taxpayer ID is voluntary. If a Citizen used a tax ID # to work, they then are 'taxpayers' subject liability outlined in the tax codes.

Since it's voluntary, I do not use #, I never receive year end 'tax' documents with a TAX ID # to calculate the tax due. "exempt" as it pertains to the tax code is for taxpayers being exempt from certain tax liability. I'm not exempt - I'm just NOT liable for any excise tax. People w/o a TAX ID are not listed in the statutes because they are legal 'nontaxpayers'. Federal term - not mine.

"A tax is a legal imposition, exclusively of statutory origin (37 Cyc. 724, 725), and, naturally, liability to taxation must be read in statute, or it does not exist."
    [Bente v. Bugbee, 137 A. 552; 103 N.J. Law. 608 (1927)]

"…the taxpayer must be liable for the tax. Tax liability is a condition precedent to the demand. Merely demanding payment, even repeatedly, does not cause liability."
    [Terry v. Bothke, 713 F.2d 1405, at 1414 (1983)]

Lots of 'taxpayers' have gone to jail for filing 'false tax returns', or foolishly not filing their tax returns. How these people claim they don't owe a tax - or paycheck is not subject to the tax, when they used a TAX ID number to begin with. Those people are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Where are the documents that state you are exempt for Federal, State and Local taxes ?
    "The revenue laws are a code or system in regulation of tax assessment and collection. They relate to taxpayers, and not to nontaxpayers. The latter are without their scope. No procedure is prescribed for nontaxpayers, and no attempt is made to annul any of their rights and remedies in due course of law. With them Congress does not assume to deal, and they are neither of the subject nor of the object of the revenue laws..." "The distinction between persons and things within the scope of the revenue laws and those without is vital."
    [Long v. Rasmussen, 281 F. 236, 238(1922)]

You see, even the courts a long time ago stated the tax code is for taxpayers. Taxpayers use TAX ID #'s which makes them liable. Or taxpayers have earned money in an activity of excise (privilege). 'Nontaxpayers' do not use a TAX ID, thus their 'compensation for labor' falls outside the scope of the tax code.

Kinda simple stuff, though it pisses off the HR / Accountant every time I receive my paycheck. However, with all the extra money I'm able to keep, I'm able to take month long vacations on a bike - buy a F6B for cash - and I buy lunch for all the employees at least once a month.

Hope this helps.

I am curious...
    Do you drive your F6B on any roads that were built or maintained by taxpayers?
    Do you send your children to a public or private school?
    Do you fund your own retirement and your own medical insurance?
    Do you send any money to the Armed Forces for the services they have provided?

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    I am curious...
    Same questions came to mind as I was reading this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    I am curious...
    Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    Same questions came to mind as I was reading this thread!
    Also there is the fact that we as an American society are a collective; and our safety, security and infrastructure depends on the ability of the government to provide; which has a monetary cost funded via taxation. While a lot of that money collected is seemingly pissed away by the politicians and bureaucrats; the very basis for revenue to be generated exists.

If we were a nation of freeloaders... we would cease to being a nation.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

shooter
    Will , you guys can have this one. I am fairly sure that I will say the wrong thing and be accused of things that I cannot deny. Good luck.

All of this from a man, from a state that is BILLIONS of Dollars in debt.....http://www.usdebtclock.org/state-deb...ebt-clock.html
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    Yup