Working without a Soc Sec #

Thread: Working without a Soc Sec #

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Working without a Soc Sec #

Hey ALL;

This topic was brought up under a different thread; however, I was laughed off - probably in the same manner as Donald Trump was laughed at when he first announced he was running for the Presidency.

Yes, I legally work w/o a Soc Sec Number (SSN). Nor do I provide a TIN nor an EIN. Here's the letter I received from the SS Admin about 14 yrs ago - and since that day, I have not used a SSN. I left my job, found employ at another business, and also started a business, and have NEVER used a SSN for pay again. And, w/o using a Tax ID number I receive 100 % of my paycheck - and no 'subtitle A income Tax' nor subtitle C Income Tax' is taken out of my paychecks. Zero compensation for labor is reported to the Feds as well.

Here's the letter from the SSA.

Also, here's the link from a Taco Bell application. You'll see where SSN is listed, it reads (optional). PepsiCo was sued a long time ago for demanding a number that is voluntary. I guess their legal department got the message, and changed their job applications.

http://www.mmsa.info/sites/default/f...pplication.pdf

Also, here's the link to the fed's own I-9 Form. The full legal form is 9 pages - NOT the 2 pages most HR people give their new hires. Near the bottom of page 1, it clearly informs you and your payor that providing a SSN is VOLUNTARY.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...s/form/i-9.pdf

So yes, I keep 100 % of my paycheck, and I'm liable for ZERO Subtitle A Income Tax as well as ZERO for subtitle C Employment Tax.

Lastly, Pres R.R. back in the 80's formed was is commonly referred to as the Grace Commission. To see where all the 'income tax' dollars go. The report is thousands of pages long; however, here's the quote that tells you everything;

"100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Debt ... all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services
    taxpayers expect from government."
    -Grace Commission report submitted to President Ronald Reagan - January 15, 1984

Yup, not one dime of income tax goes to the Roads / Hwys (gas tax), Schools / cops / fire/ courts (property tax), etc., etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images