Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
I Think this guy better watch who he is telling that he hasn't paid taxes in 14 years. While the rest of us support his ass.
lol...you're not supporting me in any way, shape, or form. I pay taxes on almost everything I purchase - which does fund the services that run America. You might want to begin reading and watching things other than CNN.

"100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Debt ... all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services
taxpayers expect from government."
-Grace Commission report submitted to President Ronald Reagan - January 15, 1984

Do you understand? NONE of the funds YOU PAY for subtitle A Income Tax goes for any services. Let that sink in.

My F6B and cars,are driven on roads that are paid for with 'GAS TAX' (NOT subtitle A income tax)
Gov't worker jobs (schools/ cops/ fire/ courts) are paid by PROPERTY TAX (NOT subtitle A income tax). Don't forget all the SALES TAX.
Also, there's an abundance of 'Excise Taxes'. Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, etc., etc. that FUND the FED Gov't (Border Patrol, Coast Guard, etc., etc.)