Working without a Soc Sec #

Thread: Working without a Soc Sec #

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    Same questions came to mind as I was reading this thread!
    Unfortunately, MOST American DO NOT bother to READ.

"100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Debt ... all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services
    taxpayers expect from government."
    -Grace Commission report submitted to President Ronald Reagan - January 15, 1984

Do you understand? NONE of the funds collected from subtitle A Income Tax goes for any services. Let that sink in.

My F6B and cars,are driven on roads that are paid for with 'GAS TAX'. (NOT subtitle A income tax)
    Gov't worker jobs (schools/ cops/ fire/ courts) are paid by PROPERTY TAX (NOT subtitle A income tax).

I'm investing so I will not need the Soc Sec Check. Which, is a proven fact, NO ONE gets back what they paid into it. And, the more $ I have in my hand, the more I spend in the local community, which CREATES JOBS.

I am not a fan of how my taxes are wasted. I would also add that it is perfectly legal to avoid taxes, illegal to evade taxes- to me the OP sounds like he has found an avoidance scheme- perfectly legal maybe.I do know that most sources report that SS usually winds up PAYING you more than you contribute...whether this hols up factoring sound investment of the 7.?% you pay I don't know...sound investment would be like no risk here- because that is essentially what SS equals. Self employed pay some 13%...I don't know the break-even there. I'm reluctant to slam someone for avoiding whatever taxes they can legally avoid.

Last time I said we are totally effed as a country, it was interpreted as unpatriotic...well, my "patriotism" papers are in order- but between an expensive paralyzed congress and a president who wipes his ass with the constitution I repeat...we, at this time in our history- are screwed. I hold hope for the future, and I ain't moving!

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    I am not a fan of how my taxes are wasted. I would also add that it is perfectly legal to avoid taxes, illegal to evade taxes- to me the OP sounds like he has found an avoidance scheme- OH, THIS IS THE PART WHERE A GOOD DEMOCRAT MEANS 'PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE'. ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS AIMED AT RICH FOLK THAT DID IT THROUGH HARD WORK. GLAD I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT"S THE TAX AVOIDERS. perfectly legal maybe.I do know that most sources report that SS usually winds up PAYING you more than you contribute...whether this hols up factoring sound investment of the 7.?% you pay I don't know...sound investment would be like no risk here- because that is essentially what SS equals. Self employed pay some 13%...I don't know the break-even there. I'm reluctant to slam someone for avoiding whatever taxes they can legally avoid.

Last time I said we are totally effed as a country, it was interpreted as unpatriotic...well, my "patriotism" papers are in order- but between an expensive paralyzed congress and a president who wipes his ass with the constitution I repeat...we, at this time in our history- are screwed. I hold hope for the future, and I ain't moving!
    Thanks, good post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    I am not a fan of how my taxes are wasted. I would also add that it is perfectly legal to avoid taxes, illegal to evade taxes- to me the OP sounds like he has found an avoidance scheme- perfectly legal maybe.I do know that most sources report that SS usually winds up PAYING you more than you contribute...whether this hols up factoring sound investment of the 7.?% you pay I don't know...sound investment would be like no risk here- because that is essentially what SS equals. Self employed pay some 13%...I don't know the break-even there. I'm reluctant to slam someone for avoiding whatever taxes they can legally avoid.

Budget Pie Chart

This will give you an idea of where it comes from and where it goes. BTW, it all goes into/comes out of the General Fund, there are no trust funds, they've been spent a long time ago.