Working without a Soc Sec # - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Working without a Soc Sec #

Oh Boy

I Think this guy better watch who he is telling that he hasn't paid taxes in 14 years. While the rest of us support his ass.

Sounds like your a freeloader, benefiting from every taxpayer in the country. Kinda like an illegal alien. Not something to brag about. JMO

I bet he thinks he doesn't pay any liquor tax either. I know I spend far too much on that hidden tax.

Is'n't there a gas tax added to the price of every gallon of gas you buy in CA.?

He probably won't need SS either. I'm sure there's free room, board and exercise courts in his future.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Will , you guys can have this one. I am fairly sure that I will say the wrong thing and be accused of things that I cannot deny. Good luck.
    Boy ain'tnot this the smart play. Is this limobrainles2? I will not succumb to a coronary with this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Easy big guy.

My wheelhouse

Good people fall on both sides of this, I was doing this with a major corporation WITH a social security number, hence my screen name. It is legal, if you familiarize yourself with the rules of the court, both federal and state and how to fill out court briefs, procedure, both federal and state. Two taxes authorized by the Constitution direct and indirect - direct having to be apportioned, indirect being voluntary. Direct is property taxes, indirect is liquor, gas, tobacco. The way the gov. gets around it is when you are handed a W-4 you voluntarily fill it out and say take out this much for these many dependants. Every year you submit your return, separate tax, volutarily (to simplify I won't get into the reasons). He does pay property taxes, gas taxes (He doesn't stand at a pump and scream "I'm not paying the tax") and all the other taxes. That won't stop the IR from sending his employer a letter saying take the highest rate out. They can, if they want, under Civil Asset Forfeiture, charge the property, the money, with a crime if they BELIEVE a crime has been committed. It is no easy road, no matter what anyone says, easier to pay, and that's how the gov. likes it. Irwin Schiff found out the hard way, even though they never legally challenged his assertions he died in prison.

Dollars, the Federal Reserve Note, is not money but a notation of debt, it is a private scrip loaned to the gov. with the IRS, a private trust out of Puerto Rico, as the collector. That is why they are given great power in collecting (accounting) for that debt just like a collector for a loan shark. They can seize proprerty, bank accounts etc. WITHOUT a court order because Congress, the loanee gave them that power as they must account to the Federal Reserve, the loaner, where all their property is. Why do you think your birth certificate is held at the Dept. Of Commerce, we are chattel promised to the lenders for repayment of the money loaned to Congress. Very interesting stuff, could go on and on.

He could claim He's moorish... At least it's in the off topic thread. I agree with Shooter, I think i'll stop there.

shooter
    Wussy.......I'm sorry Spanky. I didn't mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    He could claim He's moorish... At least it's in the off topic thread. I agree with Shooter, I think i'll stop there.
    Isn't it Moops?

http://youtu.be/Ia02fGpUQfU
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    Same questions came to mind as I was reading this thread!
    Unfortunately, MOST American DO NOT bother to READ.

"100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Debt ... all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services
    taxpayers expect from government."
    -Grace Commission report submitted to President Ronald Reagan - January 15, 1984

Do you understand? NONE of the funds collected from subtitle A Income Tax goes for any services. Let that sink in.

My F6B and cars,are driven on roads that are paid for with 'GAS TAX'. (NOT subtitle A income tax)
    Gov't worker jobs (schools/ cops/ fire/ courts) are paid by PROPERTY TAX (NOT subtitle A income tax).

I'm investing so I will not need the Soc Sec Check. Which, is a proven fact, NO ONE gets back what they paid into it. And, the more $ I have in my hand, the more I spend in the local community, which CREATES JOBS.