Working without a Soc Sec # - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Working without a Soc Sec #

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    I am curious...
    Do you drive your F6B on any roads that were built or maintained by taxpayers?
    Do you send your children to a public or private school?
    Do you fund your own retirement and your own medical insurance?
    Do you send any money to the Armed Forces for the services they have provided?
    Unfortunately, MOST American DO NOT bother to READ.

"100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Debt ... all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services
    taxpayers expect from government."
    -Grace Commission report submitted to President Ronald Reagan - January 15, 1984

Do you understand? NONE of the funds collected from subtitle A Income Tax goes for any services. Let that sink in.

My F6B and cars,are driven on roads that are paid for with 'GAS TAX'. (NOT subtitle A income tax)
    Gov't worker jobs (schools/ cops/ fire/ courts) are paid by PROPERTY TAX (NOT subtitle A income tax).

I'm investing so I will not need the Soc Sec Check. Which, is a proven fact, NO ONE gets back what they paid into it. And, the more $ I have in my hand, the more I spend in the local community, which CREATES JOBS.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    I Think this guy better watch who he is telling that he hasn't paid taxes in 14 years. While the rest of us support his ass.
    I pay taxes on almost everything I purchase. I'm just not liable for Subtitle A income tax and thus I do not pay for what I'm not liable.

Question for you. If you found a million dollars in the street, and your CPA cannot find you're liable for the taxes on that money, would you still give the gov't 30-50 % of it - IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO?

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    I Think this guy better watch who he is telling that he hasn't paid taxes in 14 years. While the rest of us support his ass.
    lol...you're not supporting me in any way, shape, or form. I pay taxes on almost everything I purchase - which does fund the services that run America. You might want to begin reading and watching things other than CNN.

"100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Debt ... all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services
    -Grace Commission report submitted to President Ronald Reagan - January 15, 1984

Do you understand? NONE of the funds YOU PAY for subtitle A Income Tax goes for any services. Let that sink in.

My F6B and cars,are driven on roads that are paid for with 'GAS TAX' (NOT subtitle A income tax)
    Gov't worker jobs (schools/ cops/ fire/ courts) are paid by PROPERTY TAX (NOT subtitle A income tax). Don't forget all the SALES TAX.
    Also, there's an abundance of 'Excise Taxes'. Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, etc., etc. that FUND the FED Gov't (Border Patrol, Coast Guard, etc., etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by adventurous1 View Post
    lol...you're not supporting me in any way, shape, or form. I pay taxes on almost everything I purchase - which does fund the services that run America. You might want to begin reading and watching things other than CNN.

Do you understand? NONE of the funds YOU PAY for subtitle A Income Tax goes for any services. Let that sink in.

My F6B and cars,are driven on roads that are paid for with 'GAS TAX' (NOT subtitle A income tax)

Gov't worker jobs (schools/ cops/ fire/ courts) are paid by PROPERTY TAX (NOT subtitle A income tax). Don't forget all the SALES TAX.
    Also, there's an abundance of 'Excise Taxes'. Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, etc., etc. that FUND the FED Gov't (Border Patrol, Coast Guard, etc., etc.)

Sorry, but YOU are wrong. Where do you think Federal Debt comes from? It comes from stuff like the Best Military in the world, for one example. And there are tons of Federal grants and subsities to Universities and Federal Hyway Grants all over our country. All your Californuia roads don't just come from your gas tax. Ever hear of a National Park? I think you have plenty on the west coast. You need to wake up to reality.

shooter

John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

shooter
    I think they are doing a good job. Most of the boys are a lot nicer than me.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I think they are doing a good job. Most of the boys are a lot nicer than me.
    Come on Shooter. I know you want to get in on this. Have some fun

As someone who fell behind in Federal taxes in another time, newly divorces, self employed, raising 2 boys on my own and was raped by the government in penalties and interest that a loan shark would be put in jail for and had a sizable chunk of money taken out of my paycheck , once I was no longer self employed, for 10 years, eventually paying twice the tax owed, I have no love for a government that will squeeze every last damn cent out of it's citizens to payroll it's agenda and give everything to people not of this country...
    The majority of us have been raised to pay our taxes because that's what our parents did and their parents before them and it is the the American way, while the American way, as far as the politicians/government is concerned has veered way of the intended path.
    This man is paying his taxes on most things, and ideally not paying some taxes legally yet putting that money away for a future w/out social security. He is, unless I am all wet, a pretty much normal guy like you and I , Riding a F6b, planning for the future that has learned how to, ideally legally, play the system to possibly his benefit, but pretty much playing by our rules, unlike the rich and the politicians, who's rules we have to play by but themselves do not live or play by. Given the info he has given, I will give him a bye.

Just the opinion of a bugger eating moron from small town Wisconsin and far as I know, I am still allowed to have that unless it offends the BLM movement, the PLO, Cnn ...

So if we all jump on board I wonder what happens to that debt? that interest?......................................... .........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, points to ponder. Fortune cookies anyone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver