Well I just got back from our Poker Run/ ride. We had a great turnout with half of the group riding the run. Copper Mike, PDXStriper, F6BPDX, Will aka EZRider, & myself aka Chas had an awesome, scenic ride. Had some good food in Toledo and then headed north, kind of! At this point, I had gotten us off course and caused us to miss a turn. Supposed to be on Hwy 18, but I can't count and we were on Hwy 20 and too far on it to turn around. So we all headed to I-5 and then north. Dropping off our buddies at various exits for them to go home. It was fabulicious! None of us won anything because we didn't go to the end. We had come for what we wanted. Meeting new riding buddies, seeing the sights, and telling lies. All this was accomplished, so why go to the end? I want to thank you guys for the great time you gave me. It was a hoot!!!

EZ Rider will have some pics posted shortly, of our cute faces! Actually the only cute face today was Copper Mike's super wife! She made us all look good.

We have such a great group of riders, they are all absolutely Class Acts! Its my privledge to know them and I am very glad I do.