Pdx Riders - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pdx Riders

Goodness gracious, we be rockin'

We have added 5 more NW riders to our PDX group. About 6 of the 12 are going on 250 mile poker run. Hopefully we will get some pics and load them up here. See ya all on the flip flop!
    Ride Safe, Ride Often

C

Mekong Delta/Can Tho/ Rung Sat- 8/66 ~ 8/68

Attachment 19982

From lunch stop. Really great meeting you guys today! Hope to ride again soon!

Mike

Don't know why pic was so small. Will email it later.
    I'd rather be on my bike thinking about God than in church thinking about my bike.

Remember not how a man died, but rather how he lived.

RIP:
    MVSB
    SpeedGeek
    Saxon
    Eric Gustafson

Holy Goldwings on Steriods

Well I just got back from our Poker Run/ ride. We had a great turnout with half of the group riding the run. Copper Mike, PDXStriper, F6BPDX, Will aka EZRider, & myself aka Chas had an awesome, scenic ride. Had some good food in Toledo and then headed north, kind of! At this point, I had gotten us off course and caused us to miss a turn. Supposed to be on Hwy 18, but I can't count and we were on Hwy 20 and too far on it to turn around. So we all headed to I-5 and then north. Dropping off our buddies at various exits for them to go home. It was fabulicious! None of us won anything because we didn't go to the end. We had come for what we wanted. Meeting new riding buddies, seeing the sights, and telling lies. All this was accomplished, so why go to the end? I want to thank you guys for the great time you gave me. It was a hoot!!!

EZ Rider will have some pics posted shortly, of our cute faces! Actually the only cute face today was Copper Mike's super wife! She made us all look good.

We have such a great group of riders, they are all absolutely Class Acts! Its my privledge to know them and I am very glad I do.
    Ride Safe, Ride Often

C

Missed this one

Sorry we missed you guys. Maiden install and voyage for the new trailer for Deyle and I.

Beer on me next time..

J
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe

It was great meeting everyone, and what a beautiful day for riding. Looking forward to the next one.

Rose City Oregon 250

The company, the scenery, the weather could not have been better

Minus a couple of wrong turns in a 250 mile maze, you did a fine job Chas, thanks for making it easy on the rest of us Attachment 20016Attachment 20017Attachment 20018

Was a great day, thanks all

PDX Riders

Will that is nice of you to say that, BUT, how in the hell do you miss a whole state highway???? I mean we were supposed to be on Hwy 18 and we ended up on Hwy 20. But, I agree I had a great time with a bunch of great riders. What more could we ask for, great weather, great bikes, and great friends!!!!! Also, we had the great company of Mrs. Copper Mike, that was way cool!
    There will be more.
    Ride Safe, Ride Often

C

Sometimes a wrong results in the best memories. 😇😈💩🦄
    I'd rather be on my bike thinking about God than in church thinking about my bike.

Remember not how a man died, but rather how he lived.

RIP:
    MVSB
    SpeedGeek
    Saxon
    Eric Gustafson

I don't like rules

I have to say the last Poker Run I was on I was a little disappointed. I have always thought the runs were also a little 'tire kicking' at each stop. Not blow in and blow out. I guess I have been wrong these 50+ years. You are supposed to just slam in and out at each stop, if your team is too slow, then you just ride off by yourself and tell no one.

My bad for not knowing the new rules. I will say, if someone doesn't like the new rules then they should not play. I will no longer play.

Adios
    Ride Safe, Ride Often

C

Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post
    I have to say the last Poker Run I was on I was a little disappointed. I have always thought the runs were also a little 'tire kicking' at each stop. Not blow in and blow out. I guess I have been wrong these 50+ years. You are supposed to just slam in and out at each stop, if your team is too slow, then you just ride off by yourself and tell no one.

My bad for not knowing the new rules. I will say, if someone doesn't like the new rules then they should not play. I will no longer play.

Adios
    What group were you playing with? The Hayabusa sport bike team?
    I wouldn't play that game either.
    "They'll be time enough for countin', when the dealing's done."
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce