Thread: Outlaw Morgan

Outlaw Morgan

I could listen to this guy all day.

https://youtu.be/d5a1x0yGh38?t=2

My ears, my ears, my poor virgin ears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I am not a Trump fan, I don't think he is Presidential or what ever that meant at one time a long time ago but given the choice between him and that lying,two faced piece of sht Swillary and her good old boys, nothing will change club, I will vote for Trump.

My god, I wish their were more choices than the empty suits they parade before us every four years and force us to vote for, this could be Real Change.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I am not a Trump fan, I don't think he is Presidential or what ever that meant at one time a long time ago but given the choice between him and that lying,two faced piece of sht Swillary and her good old boys, nothing will change club, I will vote for Trump.

My god, I wish their were more choices than the empty suits they parade before us every four years and force us to vote for, this could be Real Change.
    I will vote for Trump cause there is no one else that will stand up and call a spade a spade. The rest are to worried about offending some culture or religion well its past time to tell the moral minority to take a pill and sit down and quit complaining about the things that made this country great.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post

Politics is a contact sport, especially campaigning, Trump is not acting presidential because he's not President, yet. No one took him seriously at first then they dismissed him and now they're scared shyte. He was being attacked from all sides so he had to defend himself. Jeb Bush was acting presidential and what did it get him, he's at his mother's house in his room with the door closed weeping into his cocoa, $120,000,000 later. When President Trump is sworn in as President he will be as Presidential as anyone who has ever held office. Plus, we will have the hottest First Lady EVER at any time in history, I can't get enough of the accent.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Politics is a contact sport, especially campaigning, Trump is not acting presidential because he's not President, yet. No one took him seriously at first then they dismissed him and now they're scared shyte. He was being attacked from all sides so he had to defend himself. Jeb Bush was acting presidential and what did it get him, he's at his mother's house in his room with the door closed weeping into his cocoa, $120,000,000 later. When President Trump is sworn in as President he will be as Presidential as anyone who has ever held office. Plus, we will have the hottest First Lady EVER at any time in history, I can't get enough of the accent.
    But, but Mouchell is the hottest first black lady ever. Forgot all about Mrs Trump, she's worth the vote alone!!

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    If you can't handle the fight....go sell shoes. And I love the JEB! point. See what that got you Bush3? The morons in the media think he is an ape all the time. Donald knows when to charm, when to be dignified and when to be respectful. If not he wouldn't have Mrs euro hottie. YOWSERS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    If you can't handle the fight....go sell shoes. And I love the JEB! point. See what that got you Bush3? ...
    Don't count Jeb out until after the contested convention.

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    ... Donald knows when to charm, when to be dignified and when to be respectful. If not he wouldn't have Mrs euro hottie. YOWSERS!
    He is on his third. Don't underestimate the attraction of a fat wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Don't count Jeb out until after the contested convention.

He is on his third. Don't underestimate the attraction of a fat wallet.
    JEB! is gone, I'll bet shooters paycheck on it.

Is that what they call it? A wallet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver