I found a travel bag that I really like!!!!

Thread: I found a travel bag that I really like!!!!

I found a travel bag that I really like!!!!

http://shop.opticsplanet.com/yukon-o...FQeRfgodi9oD0Q

Just thought I would share this if you have a need. It is the perfect size to fit on my MP3 luggage rack. It has 3 internal compartments for separating items, or you can zip the sides and have 1 large compartment. It doesn't really say it is waterproof but the outer and inner liner appear to be, but I am thinking it may be the zippers that may leak--if they do.

It doesn't have D rings, but it has a ton of loops to attach my ROC Straps. I got mine from WOOT for $39.99 and I am very happy. I got it for general travel first, but I see where it would work great on the bike.

Disclaimer: Your opinion may vary.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice looking bag,wish he had opened it up...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Old Ryder,
    Have you ordered yet? If not they pop up on Woot for $39, just got one for my upcoming trip.
    Even at $69 it's a bargain compared to the Maxpedition pack it's a clone of. Hard to justify $150 unless you're using it daily.

Theyre currently sold out out at woot but Yukon sells a lot of merch there so they'll show up again soon.
    Attachment 19683

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Nice looking bag,wish he had opened it up...
    Check the bottom video. Top one is just about colors.

Mr. B-- I did get mine on WOOT. When I ordered a few days ago they had all the colors in stock. But as we WOOTERS know, things can disappear fast. I have ordered at 6 AM after the 2AM email and some things are all gone. Gotta be quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post

Mr. B-- I did get mine on WOOT.
    WOO HOO!
    i miss the old days of Woot, but if you dig around enough on the new site there are still good deals to be had.
    Wasnt disappointed with my bag, being old it's hard for me to adjust to modern prices on things like this, $39 felt OK for an import.
    It fits over the rear seat and rack perfectly.
    Will post if I discover any useful attachment info.

I like that black. I got the earth color to make people think I am the "out doorsey type". I can only imagine how the storm gray would match the Matt Gray bikes.

BTW---congrats on choosing the proper color for the B (Red)

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    I like that black. I got the earth color to make people think I am the "out doorsey type". (Red)
    Yours will be more useful for non-MC activities, IMO, because of the color.
    I'll be less inclined to use the black one for non-MC use because I'll look like an older, fatter, bald version of Neo from the Matrix walking around with a big, black, gun bag. Very paramilitary looking.
    The Earth color will certainly draw less attention in real life use.

After looking at hundreds of bags I'd decided on the Maxpedition version of this bag because the shape of it makes the most of the horizontal area available on the seat and the rack.
    Had it in cart while looking for a cheaper option as it's potentially just for one trip. Saw that Yukon made a clone and was checking it out and, lo and behold, it showed up on Woot!
    I'm always fretting over "crimes of opportunity" when travelling, was hoping that the black will blend into the seat and draw less attention from the thieving types. Don't want to have to take the bag off every time I stop for gas and bathroom break, but if I do the handy dandy backpack straps will get use.
    If it turns out that suddenly I'm needing a bag like this for non-MC stuff I'll grab an Earth version next time they're on Woot.