Passenger Head Set Plug

Thread: Passenger Head Set Plug

Passenger Head Set Plug

Do these come standard on the deluxe or is the passenger plug an option in either trim level?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Ritsema View Post
    Do these come standard on the deluxe or is the passenger plug an option in either trim level?
    Not on either bike I believe, get the J&M its far cheaper than the OEM unit?
    Pete
    BikeMP3

http://WWW.BIKEMP3.COM

"What is now proved was once only imagined."
    William Blake

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Is there a source for the holder? Don't want the cord flopping around in the wind. I already have enough paint issues.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

Where does it plug into the wiring harness?

It plugs in under the seat. You will have to remove the seat for the install.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.