I know the F6B is pretty much the 'anti-chrome' choice of Wing riders, but some riders coming from chrome-enhanced V-twins may suffer from TBTS syndrome,,,

('too black / too soon')

Granted, not everyone will be affected, but a little chrome here and there in moderation might be OK,,,

Currently, there are several 'auto' rims with chrome and black themes that look 'nice',,,,

Wondering if these covers would 'blend well' with the overall black F6B front wheel / brake covers appearance:

http://www.kuryakyn.com/products/133...l-spoke-covers

Perhaps a slight 'flow' of chrome 'hints' from the front wheel, past the engine guards/valve covers, back through the exhaust,,,

As far as appearance, I think with the wheel/tire off the bike, adding these covers would improve the overall look of the wheel/tire.

What it looks like on the bike might be a different story,,,

I'm sure many here "Just say NO to CHROME!"

LOL! I understand, but I'd like to know if anyone has or knows someone who actually tried these on a Wing before? Are they going to be durable, or fly off like Chinese throwing stars over 40 mph?

I assume the Gwing rims are smooth and machine-finished where these 'glue' on,,,, Are the F6B rims the same, machine finished but painted/powder-coated?

TIA!