This is a carry over from a recent thread called new friends.
There we voted on trying a meet and greet on April 10. All are welcome to come and ride with other F6B owners and compare bikes and see added options and bust some stones. If you have some friends who ride, but haven't seen the F6 light yet bring them along. Maybe we can help.

The current plan is:

Meet at the Port Jarvis I-84 welcome center 10 AM depart at 10:30 sharp so all colors had time to get there. We'll be following route 209 S through the park (it's about 25 miles of cars and bikes only, no trucks allowed). We'll then stop at the Bush kill water fall reception area giving all colors time to catch up. Then on to River road about 10 miles of twisty park road on the way down to the, Delaware water gap. Then farther down to the Apple Tree bakery in the town of Water Gap for lunch. From there it will be up to the riders to decide weather to ride the Jersey side back up north to I-84 or ride back up through the Poconos to I-84. Those coming up from Jersey may decide to start heading back on I-80 with new stories and new friends.

All this of course will depend on the weather and input from the participants. So please chime in and let us know of your coming and your ideas.

A rain date if necessary will be set at a future time