North East Meet and Greet - Page 13
Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: North East Meet and Greet

I will try to go with the flow. I normally have weekends free, so unless unforeseen objects pop up, I be good.

A s for this weekend, anyone still meeting Saturday at the Welcome center??? It's only about 45 minutes for me and be willing to show up for a ride.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    Shall we try again for a Sunday ride. Possible dates May 15, 22, or the 29. Please type your preferred date. Majority wins. If we keep making plans at least it may solve our drought problem.AHHH darn, now we're back faced with the great restaurant debate. The barbecue place will be opened by then.
    May 29th is Memorial Day weekend. I'll be at Rolling Thunder
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

This is a get away weekend for me. I've ridden in the rain before. I'm riding out to the rally and it won't be all sunshine then either. If I can get a ride in some of Saturday, I'll be satisfied. If anyone wants to meet up, I'll be there 11:30 or so. I looked at the map and can do some riding on my own too, so don't feel obligated. I need a break and a ride!
    For what it's worth...the forecast I see on weather channel there says no rain until later in the day. I know for sure I'll come back in the rain.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

I prefer the 15th, only because that's an off weekend for me. The 22nd would work too. I don't think the 29th is a good travel weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    May 29th is Memorial Day weekend. I'll be at Rolling Thunder
    Opps, my bad your right! Bad day for our ride. Then again I didn't even remember the 8th is Mother's day. Thanks for the reminder.

Now about the 15th are you sure your only a maybe! We sure could use the rain.

Now about tomorrow. If it ain't raining when I wake up (seems like there should be another if in there someplace). I'm riding. I'll be there before 11:30. Leathers and long Johns attired.

I look forward to meeting anyone who feels up to it! What's this about a deer whistle. We have a guy here, call him Dr. Doom, who say's I'm nuts without on out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    Opps, my bad your right! Bad day for our ride. Then again I didn't even remember the 8th is Mother's day. Thanks for the reminder.

Now about the 15th are you sure your only a maybe! We sure could use the rain.

I'm always torn this time of year. It hurts when I can't get a Sunday to ride BUT... I am in the Lawn Mower sales & repair business so rain makes the grass grow and that brakes mowers which in turn gives me work and makes me money to support my Motorcycle addiction.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    I look forward to meeting anyone who feels up to it! What's this about a deer whistle. We have a guy here, call him Dr. Doom, who say's I'm nuts without on out there.
    I'll be at the Reception Center to meet you! You have my number! After all arrive we'll be on our way! Going to take the tour route I earlier described. We'll be off the inter-states highways for the entire ride. No fuss or ado, just a good ride ending at the Comfort Inn. Those returning home Saturday afternoon can literally jump on I-84 for their return home. Clothing suggestion......leathers...i.e. Jacket, Chaps and Long Gloves and of course Rain Gear

Quote Originally Posted by zzh54 View Post
    I will try to go with the flow. I normally have weekends free, so unless unforeseen objects pop up, I be good.

A s for this weekend, anyone still meeting Saturday at the Welcome center??? It's only about 45 minutes for me and be willing to show up for a ride.

Jeff
    I'm still on! See you there!

bob109