North East Meet and Greet - Page 29
Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: North East Meet and Greet

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Nice pics! Thanks for putting them up.

You'll have to edit them and tell us who is who!
    Wayne (wjduke) is the one with the red spot on his T-shirt. Bob 109 is the one holding his crotch and I'm the good guy in the white hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    Oh I just thought I'd throw in some pictures of the family I returned home too. There wasn't much conversation and I didn't have to answer any questions. Best of all I didn't have to drink alone.

Attachment 21124Attachment 21126Attachment 21127Attachment 21128Attachment 21129

Now about next week's ride on the 5th who's all coming? Not to worry, Mama's Harley, is not running as usual, and she's afraid to ride 2 up with me!
    Hope Mama bear is used to you; with those cubs around.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Here's some more pictures of yesterdays ride unfortunately the camera didn't flatten out the exposed bellies.
    The bikes all ran great and I really never felt hot despite the 95 f. degrees we rode in. Maybe that's because the roads we rode were primarily back roads shaded by trees as planned.

Attachment 21117Attachment 21118Attachment 21119Attachment 21120Attachment 21121
    I'm much better looking in person...ahem....Black tee is me, Wayne (wjduke) with Bob (bob109)....second pic is me again with Bob (Bob Penn).
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Wayne (wjduke) is the one with the red spot on his T-shirt. Bob 109 is the one holding his crotch and I'm the good guy in the white hat.
    I'll have you know that the tee is from Wounded Warrior Boston bike run from a couple of weeks ago. It was a nightmare and I have this shirt to remind me!

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Hope Mama bear is used to you; with those cubs around.
    Like any good husband I know better then to try to come between a mother and her kids. But every year I have to pay child support until the blueberries ripen and those two don't even look like me!

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    I'll have you know that the tee is from Wounded Warrior Boston bike run from a couple of weeks ago. It was a nightmare and I have this shirt to remind me!
    Oh boy, now I can't wait to hear 109's excuse! I bet he blames it on his bladder.

Wayne, I don't know how you do it! But have you seen the forecast for Sunday? Noah has nothing on you Lad!

Wayne, I don't know how you do it! But have you seen the forecast for Sunday? Noah has nothing on you Lad!
    90% rain....my fault, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    90% rain....my fault, sorry
    My rain gear has dried out from the DC ride this past weekend so I'll be ready and will keep my plan to be there Sunday and hope for the best.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Think I'll wait until Saturday and definitely ride somewhere, but right now the forecast is very WET for Sunday!

I get caught in the rain every once in awhile but to venture out into it for fun is not my idea of a good time no matter how bad I want to test my rain gear.