North East Meet and Greet - Page 3
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: North East Meet and Greet

Maybe you guys have different Weather Reporters, but the ones I have can not accurately tell me what tomorrow will bring, no less a week and half out

If we can't argue about the weather what can we argue about? I'm too old to argue about women and too schooled to argue with them.
    As I originally stated check back here on the 7, 8, 9, for the local forecast then on the 10th hold your hand out, if it comes back dry you can bet it's not raining.

I'm leaving for Antigua in the morning and will try to bring some warm Caribbean air back with me for our Sunday ride.

Seeing that I'm going there for my daughters wedding I'm guessing the only thing I can bring back will be free warm air, because my pockets will surely be empty !!

see you all on the 10th in PA
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by zzh54 View Post
    Maybe you guys have different Weather Reporters, but the ones I have can not accurately tell me what tomorrow will bring, no less a week and half out
    You got that right 54. I wish u could make that kind of money for screwing up that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    I'm leaving for Antigua in the morning and will try to bring some warm Caribbean air back with me for our Sunday ride.

Seeing that I'm going there for my daughters wedding I'm guessing the only thing I can bring back will be free warm air, because my pockets will surely be empty !!

Safe travels Dan....congrats to your daughter.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    If we can't argue about the weather what can we argue about? I'm too old to argue about women and too schooled to argue with them.
    As I originally stated check back here on the 7, 8, 9, for the local forecast then on the 10th hold your hand out, if it comes back dry you can bet it's not raining.
    I've never watched the weather as much as now. I know for a fact I'm not alone. Can't help but watch daily forecasts, and especially when a ride is planned. It's looking better the closer it gets. If I have to try to dodge a few rain drops on Saturday to get there, so be it. My stealth fighter doesn't show much dirt anyway.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post

B safe Dan...you're going to miss the snow on tuesday
    2017 ABS Pearl White GoldWing Grand Touring motorcycle

Life is too short to sweat the petty stuff.

Looks like fun, i would like to join in if the weather holds out.

Richie

Dan, have a great trip. I emptied my pockets twice ( 2 daughters ) I think it was the best money spent, expanding the family. I will pm you and see what time you will be passing me so I can join the ride down to Pa.

Shooter, it always seemed that if I was wrong on my job I would be looking for a new one, I guess I got in the wrong profession.. lol

I was seriously considering making this Meet and Greet to further explore that area. This afternoon I had a cystoscopy done at the VA. I don't think it will be wise to spend a lot of time in the saddle at this point. The next step is Green Light surgery in 4 to 8 weeks. Damn I hate getting older. I'd like to hold this off so that I can at least do my annual trek to D.C. for Rolling Thunder.

Hoping you guys have the weather gods with you and everyone stays safe. Sounds like a great time being planned by Mr. Bob Penn.
    2014 F6B Deluxe
    Iron Butt Association #23995
    SSgt USMC 1967-1974
    University of Vietnam 68/69