North East Meet and Greet - Page 43
Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: North East Meet and Greet

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    If anybodies interested I've been thinking about starting another thread traveling about 3 hours west of here to visit the the PA Grand Canyon and the PA. Elk herd along SR- 6.

www.visitpago.com/elkviewing/

www.pacanyon.com/

My next trip will be on July 9 down to Gettysburg for their rally swap meet show and a tour the battleground Federal Park.
    If anybodies interested type up and I'll work on putting something together.

www.gettysburgbikeweek.com/

www.gettysburgfoundation.org/10
    Bob, you're killing me. That's a definite overnighter if I do it.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

I don't know about you guys worrying about a little kiss on the cheek. The picture that scared me was the one where she had her hand on his back pocket. That usually takes a few years, a minister, and a lawyer.

I don't know about you guys worrying about a little kiss on the cheek. The picture that scared me was the one where she had her hand on his back pocket. That usually takes a few years, a minister, and a lawyer.
    Bob, you don't miss a beat...

That was playful spanking provoked by a certain instigator on this forum. I know for a fact I don't have to name him.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Bob, you're killing me. That's a definite overnighter if I do it.
    Not a problem. You can have her room if you like.

Just pick the dates you want to go and we'll start a new thread to see who else is interested and can make it.

Not a problem. You can have her room if you like.

Just pick the dates you want to go and we'll start a new thread to see who else is interested and can make it.
    That's a loaded statement...."just pick the dates". When will it NOT rain in PA? I'm free every weekend, and more so on the Saturdays I'm off. We only have so many weekends. July 4th is out...the guys might do a Mt Washington ride in August...we have the meet in September....when do the elk do their mating? I'm a city boy, is that something we want to see?

Oh wait...just went back...elk herding, not mating. I thought that was a little weird.

GaTeach
    I really wish my phone cooperated with this forum. What a blast. Those pictures are awesome. Thanks Adrian and Ed.

I'll catch up soon.

You know I have the same work schedule every day 7 days a week work, work, work but then again I forgot what a schedule is.
    I don't know which Saturdays you have off. So tell me what are the best weekends for you. If you can get out here on a Friday night it would give us plenty of time for either ride. I think the elk start their bugling in August.

Then we just have to hear from the others who are interested.

PS. Of course we'll have to find out when 109 is going to be in FL to assure good riding weather.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    I really wish my phone cooperated with this forum. What a blast. Those pictures are awesome. Thanks Adrian and Ed.

I'll catch up soon.
    Hey lady you never told us did you get there in time. I've been worried!!

GaTeach
    I made it! The plane carryin the group from Utah was late so we got a late start anyway.

Today we had a lecture from a former CIA guy and then we got on a charter bus and went to the 9/11 Memorial. Holy shit.

You know I have the same work schedule every day 7 days a week work, work, work but then again I forgot what a schedule is.
    I don't know which Saturdays you have off. So tell me what are the best weekends for you. If you can get out here on a Friday night it would give us plenty of time for either ride. I think the elk start their bugling in August.

Then we just have to hear from the others who are interested.

PS. Of course we'll have to find out when 109 is going to be in FL to assure good riding weather.
    Bob, don't schedule this around me. See if there's any interest, and I'll try to work around it. I work until 5 during the week. Not sure I want to get through Providence during rush hour. It'll be a 5 hour trip instead of 4.

Just for info, I'm off Saturday's 7/9, 7/23, 8/6, 8/20, and 9/3. After that it's the rally.