North East Meet and Greet - Page 6
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: North East Meet and Greet

shooter
    WUSS!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    WUSS!!!!!!!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

5 degrees and 6"...that is NOT the length and angle...its cold and powdery.

It's only Tuesday, but I think, judging by all the forecast I see, that we officially postpone the ride until May 1.

Probably for the best. By then the park should be fully opened for the season and hopefully we'll have some nice riding weather.

I personally could use the extra time to get more riding practice in and to polish and wax my remaining teeth. Because by then the bugs will be out and sticking to any shinny exposed moving surface.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    It's only Tuesday, but I think, judging by all the forecast I see, that we officially postpone the ride until May 1.

Probably for the best. By then the park should be fully opened for the season and hopefully we'll have some nice riding weather.

I personally could use the extra time to get more riding practice in and to polish and wax my remaining teeth. Because by then the bugs will be out and sticking to any shinny exposed moving surface.
    Good call! I'll be attending and will bring you some Florida Love Bugs for your smile! No shortage of them this time of year! I'll have several pounds of them attached to the front of my motorhome by the time I complete my 1100 mile trek to Madisonville

It's only Tuesday, but I think, judging by all the forecast I see, that we officially postpone the ride until May 1. Probably for the best. By then the park should be fully opened for the season and hopefully we'll have some nice riding weather.

I changed the date on my calendar to May 1st 2016 and am looking forward to it.
    see you all there......
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    Good call! I'll be attending and will bring you some Florida Love Bugs for your smile! No shortage of them this time of year! I'll have several pounds of them attached to the front of my motorhome by the time I complete my 1100 mile trek to Madisonville
    I'll try my best to get the snow off the road before you get here but please leave the bug carcasses in FL. I hear they have some sort of mosquito down there that may interfere with me having children. At 70 I have enough problems in that area.

I'll try my best to get the snow off the road before you get here but please leave the bug carcasses in FL. I hear they have some sort of mosquito down there that may interfere with me having children. At 70 I have enough problems in that area.
    At 67 I'm just happy that "Junior" passes water

Date changed on my calendar. Around here they saying by the weekend 20s at night, mid 40s for daytime highs. Our snow is gone but they played hell with the sand the last couple days, so I feel postponing is a good idea.

Even though we've officially changed the date to May 1, I thought I'd post the area weather forecast for the original upcoming weekend of April 10.

Temperatures ranging from the 20's to high's in the low 40's with a possibility of 3" of snow.

I think we did the right thing in moving the date, but we could go back and argue about the weather again if you get bored. Sleep tight until the first.