jacket patches - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: jacket patches

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Being the Vice President of one such 3 Piece Patch Club here in Florida, I could say a lot but I'm not going to. I will say tread lightly with the top and bottom rocker thing. There is a great difference in a Motorcycle Riding Club and a Motorcycle Club the second being a 3 piece patch club some 1% some not. The later is a brotherhood like no other ,family, thicker than blood.

I have no doubt that if you fly a top and bottom rocker without permission of you local dominate Club you will find out pronto. Respectfully Dickie
    Because I was in the motorcycle industry and an International Motorcycle organization for over 20 years I have walked the fence among the various clubs and I will absolutely second Dickies comments. Right or wrong, top and bottom rocker is just a bad idea. I would pick another battle.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1951vbs View Post
    Right or wrong, top and bottom rocker is just a bad idea. I would pick another battle.
    Sums it up right there.

Probably not a really good comparo, and I don't know how else to say it, but personally it wouldn't bother me a whole lot if a Koran was burnt, however, that's a pretty big deal to some folks. I have no reason to burn one and I darn sure wouldn't go out of my way to even make it look like I was burning one. Kind of a no-win situation for everyone, so why bother?.

Just one of those things,,,