Steve 0080 wrote: Maybe the economy is not in as good of shape as the government would like you to think it is. I am sure there are plenty of people still hurting and laying out $20K is not in the cards at the moment...

I would agree. However. I was at North Texas Harley Davidson the same day and it was packed with customers and the larger than Honda sales staff members all were working deals on showroom bikes or ordering the 2014 Electra Glides with water cooled engine, linked braking system, and bluetooth voice actuated radio. Almost every Harley is at or above our price point. So, I don't think it is the economy. Not in North Texas anyway.

I just think it is, like BMW, a niche bike. Like us forum members, there will be a small group of riders that like or want to buy and ride this motorcycle. It may just be more of an exclusive club than we or Honda expected. It makes me wonder about the future of this concept. Makes no difference to me, I really like the F6B and would not trade it for anything else on the market.