Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
There is no doubt that cruise is nice to have..... but for us older guys whose first bike never had cruise, ( before it was invented ) it is no big deal. Not having cruise was a non issue for me. Not sure this would be classified as a touring bike , and in reality how often do you really need cruise? The paint is a non issue, although there are several of the boards bad mouthing the paint. Funny how non of the bike mags have said a word? Maybe the economy is not in as good of shape as the government would like you to think it is. I am sure there are plenty of people still hurting and laying out $20K is not in the cards at the moment...
Well I guess I'm a older guy that would never own another bike without cruise.lol. Once you've have had it you realize its the best thing on a bike if you stretch it out a lot on the highway. All my buddies have it and there is no going back. I am holding off buying the f6b for now and want to see what the 2014 looks like. Time will tell and if i end up with the GW, so be it. Hopefully the paint issue will be resolved....