Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
I can agree with that if they are expecting to attract previous GW riders, but I think this bike is for a totally different demographic. I've never had a bike with cruise control and this is my first GW. I think they are drawing in people like me who normally wouldn't buy a GW but will jump on it now that it's stripped down and less expensive.
I agree, I've never had cruise, and never would consider owning a Wing before the F6B.

I have had a couple throttle locks on my prior rides and they were only for a wrist break every now and then. I've got cruise in my truck, and rarely use it either due to traffic. Cruise on a bike, to me, wouldn't get much use)

Went to a local Honda dealer, He's sold at least 3 or more. Took a closer look at the paint on the bikes that are still on the floor. Couldn't see any issues.
Economy? Certain areas of the Country are still hurting.

In other news,,,, Went to the local HD dealer. ZERO 2013 Street Glides on the floor. (4) 2014 Street Glides there. Constant swarm of onlookers. Not sure how many, if any, were sold, but night and day difference in 'activity' between Honda and HD.

(FWIW, there were several things I DID like about the 2014 HD changes. Not really any that I didn't like. If I had to pick 1 item as 'best improvement' it would be the new bags.)