New Custom made seat (Rich's Seat) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Custom made seat (Rich's Seat)

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    The shiny and flat combo works good! Lookin good!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Kevin, I have to agree with you, and give credit where credit is due.

You are a hardass, and that new seat on your bike does look perty...when sitting in front of a Starbucks, while you are sipping on a Venti Mocha
    I'll have you know Million Miles Man, we did 5,200 miles 14 states trip and I didn't not stop nor did I have not one Starbucks coffee.
    However, the withdraws symptoms was ugly!
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hahaha. You guys crack me up.

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    I had my seat customized today at Rich's Seat in Kingston, WA. I had them build up the slope of the driver's seat so it is more upright and supports my lower back and now I won't need a backrest. The modification including double memory foam and gel pad. I had a new cover done with the insert in a shiny black vinyl and the edges in a flat black. I had them recover the passenger back rest to match.

Attachment 1814Attachment 1812Attachment 1813Attachment 1815
    Really nice, looks super comfortable and it doesn't look like like a prop for the Boogey Nights movie set.

Seriously though, what's the turnaround time if they can work while you wait? I might consider riding over.

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    I'll have you know Million Miles Man, we did 5,200 miles 14 states trip and I didn't not stop nor did I have not one Starbucks coffee.
    However, the withdraws symptoms was ugly!

I'll have you know, Bad Ass, that all of those double-negatives in your statements quoted above...means that you did in fact STOP...and that you did in fact have more than ONE Starbucks coffee....er....Mocha. You have got to watch those double-negatives Buddy, as they will bite you in that Bad Ass every time.

Luv ya, Kevin.

Saturday's are their busiest day. It took little over 5hrs start to finish. Call them to make an appointment. They are open Tuesday - Saturday 8:30 to 5:30
    KJ
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    I'll have you know, Bad Ass, that all of those double-negatives in your statements quoted above...means that you did in fact STOP...and that you did in fact have more than ONE Starbucks coffee....er....Mocha. You have got to watch those double-negatives Buddy, as they will bite you in that Bad Ass every time.

Luv ya, Kevin.

Dang it...you caught me. Using double negatives was my attempt to cover up the fact that I did have one Starbucks Mocha Coffee....er...or was that two. I hate it when my CRS kicks in!
    KJ
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mine too KJ

I had my seat customized at Rich's too KJ......I have to disagree with Miles, mine looks good and is very very comfortable....rode 500+ miles one day and was not butt sore at all......also better quality than a Corbin.....(my 2 cents).

Quote Originally Posted by BACA View Post
    I had my seat customized at Rich's too KJ......I have to disagree with Miles, mine looks good and is very very comfortable....rode 500+ miles one day and was not butt sore at all......also better quality than a Corbin.....(my 2 cents).

BACA, that is okay, as I do not mind if people disagree with me. However, I have previously stated that the seats from Rich's are very good looking, and...the comfort level cannot be tested on any daily rides less than 1000 miles.

Hey, Rich's seats are great people, and make fine seats. We all know that every BODY has a different BUTT, so it takes different seats to get all these butts happy.