At this point, I've gone through 2 Centurato P1 tires and the third has 2,400 miles on it.

My observations:

It is the best handling runflat in the twisties that I've found!! I just got back from a Darkside Ride In over in North Carolina (the roads are sweet over there). When I got back, I wanted to finish wearing out another 21 pound (Handkook) tire that I had taken off before the trip. Between the two, I could tell the difference in handling. The Pirelli is significantly better.

The bike nor myself can tell the difference between the outside or inside tread pattern. It doesn't matter, when I get on it, the tire responds with good smooth control and acceleration. No slipping in any conditions.

Now for a negative: If you look at the pictures that were posted previously in this tread, it is apparent the tire has a very nice rounded profile. It looks a lot like the profile from a motorcycle tire. I suppose that is why it handles so well. The negative part comes in with the edge tread wear. The edge of this tire is not as beefed up as a tire like the Michelin or even the Driveguard. If you live and ride mostly in a flatland area, then this may not be as much of a factor. But, I would suggest running this tire up around 35 PSI to keep those slim edges off the pavement. Believe me, running a spirited pace in the twisties will make those edges disappear rather quickly. For that purpose, I run mine up around 40 PSI.

Hope this is helpful for those that might consider this tire. I see it as a sporty twisty tire with great handling. But if you hardly ever run the twisties, then another tire like the Driveguard would probably serve you just as well.

Good luck with your choice