Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
Notice that all posters with negative opinions have never run this kind of tire. I've been running the ZE912 Falken with great results which just shows what happens when you assume something. Here are the characteristics of that tire:

• Hybrid-Asymmetric Pattern Design – Optimized inside and outside tread patterns to ensure all-season grip on demand

• Infinite Sipe Sequence – Full-depth sipes throughout the entire tread platform creating biting edges that dramatically increase traction in all seasons

• Rotation Wear Indicators (RWI) – Falken engineered visual cues that help the driver maximize tire life and overall tire value, prompting regular tire maintenance

• Four High-Volume Circumferential Grooves – Designed to deliver increased hydroplane resistance and maximum stability in wet conditions

• High Angle Variable Cross Grooves – In inclement weather conditions, these grooves effectively evacuate water away from the contact patch

This tire has been phenomenal in wet or dry conditions. I would recommend it without reservation.
Ken I didn't see any negative comments all I saw was questions. I did say that it wasn't for me and I stand by that. I don't see that as being negative. I don't know much about tires having only sold thousands of them over the last 27 years. I can tell you that I've attended dozens of tire seminars in that time that were put on by Goodyear , Michelin , Bridgestone/Firestone , Dunlop , Comtinental and Pirelli. I can tell you that all these manufacturers specify that when you mount a non-symmetrical that the sidewall marked inside or outside expressly goes in that position. The tire manufacturers say that the inside of a non-symmetrical tire is not designed to lead into a curve. See that's it Ken. There is design aspect to that tire and I guarantee you in certain scenario's that tire will not perform the same on those two edges. More rubber , less siping , different tread design all together. If you think those elements don't make a difference then run a slick and let me know how that works. Like I said , its not for me.