Wow, maybe we need to "clear the air" here. Apologies to all who were offended by my negative posts comment. It's not my intention to offend anyone. I called it like I saw it and maybe I am a bit sensitive to what I perceive as negative comments from people who haven't even tried the idea they're commenting on. Let me make this clear...I am NOT recommending for everyone to go out and look for asymmetrical tires. I certainly was not looking for that when I wanted to find a higher performance car tire. As I mentioned, what led to that was studying what other faster and better riders were using. Yellow Wolf, of Tail of the Dragon fame, was the first I saw running the Falken. BTW, he set the Gold Wing speed record of averaging 60mph on that run. If you've run the Dragon, you know how crazy fast that is. Later, I rode with a couple of his fast friends, Elrod and Murgie and they were recommending the Falken as well. (As some of you may know, Murgie is THE man when it comes to Darkside.) In fact, I didn't even realize it was a non-symmetrical tire until I took it to be mounted and my tire installer asked how I wanted the inside/outside oriented. Frankly, on this particular tire it probably doesn't even matter since either side works great. Maybe that is not true for other non-symmetrical tires, I don't know. At any rate, this tire works great for me in wet or dry conditions and, believe me, that's important because these guys I'm riding with slow down very little for wet conditions, maybe 10% . Anyway, with all that said, maybe we can get all our ruffled feathers back in place and continue in a friendly fashion.