New Custom made seat (Rich's Seat)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Custom made seat (Rich's Seat)

New Custom made seat (Rich's Seat)

I had my seat customized today at Rich's Seat in Kingston, WA. I had them build up the slope of the driver's seat so it is more upright and supports my lower back and now I won't need a backrest. The modification including double memory foam and gel pad. I had a new cover done with the insert in a shiny black vinyl and the edges in a flat black. I had them recover the passenger back rest to match.

richseat3.jpgrichseat1.jpgrichseat2.jpgrichseat4.jpg
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow those guys do gorgeous work! Looks real comfy!

Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by contek View Post
    Wow those guys do gorgeous work! Looks real comfy!
    Contek, please do not say nice things about Kevin's bike. He already has a head that is too large to fit inside the local Starbucks.

I know you are from Florida, but...those of us up here in the Great Pacific Northwest all know that Rich's seats is just a northern version of Corbin seats...looks pretty sitting on your bike in a parking lot bike show, but don't dare ride it, as your butt will hurt for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see...Kevin...only those 2 guys from Florida...3000 miles away...think that your new seat is good looking.

Proof you can make a custom seat that doesn't throw off the looks of the bike!!!
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Contek, please do not say nice things about Kevin's bike. He already has a head that is too large to fit inside the local Starbucks.

I know you are from Florida, but...those of us up here in the Great Pacific Northwest all know that Rich's seats is just a northern version of Corbin seats...looks pretty sitting on your bike in a parking lot bike show, but don't dare ride it, as your butt will hurt for a week.
    While sitting at my local Starbucks sipping on a Venti Mocha, , To me the stock seat is as comfortable as most aftermarket seats. ( I have had on bikes, Ultimate, Wing Soft, Mean City Cycles, Mustang). The item I wanted to change was the slope of the driver's portion of the seat. The new seat took care of that and is just as comfortable. But then again I may be a hardass. Oh, and the seat sure is perty!
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looks really good!
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    While sitting at my local Starbucks sipping on a Venti Mocha, , But then again I may be a hardass. Oh, and the seat sure is perty!

Kevin, I have to agree with you, and give credit where credit is due.

You are a hardass, and that new seat on your bike does look perty...when sitting in front of a Starbucks, while you are sipping on a Venti Mocha