I just received a set from SoCal and I am not completely happy.

The instructions are lacking. There are no tie wraps/cable ties provided to secure the mini ballasts. And there are no suggestions in the instructions as where to mount/secure the mini ballasts.

You need to be really careful putting the adapter ring in to the headlight housing and securing it properly. My first one fell as I was moving the bulb clamp and fell in to the headlight housing. So what should have taken an hour to install, took me another 6 hours as I had to figure out how to remove the front fairing and cowl so I could get a coat hanger in to the housing and retrieve the piece.

NOTE FOR OTHERS: Use a wire coat hanger or something similar as a guide, placing one end in to the headlight housing, and then slide the adapter around the wire and down to the housing. Secure the adapter in place before removing the wire coat hanger.

That said,

THE LIGHTS ARE AWESOMELY BRIGHT!

but the instructions still suck, and for $155 a set, a couple of cable ties should have been included.

i am sure that I will have to go back in there and rearrange how I have the right side wiring routed & secured. The left side I am comfortable with, but was getting tired towards the end and rushed a bit more than I should have.

I am interested in just how warm/hot the braided strips will get, especially if the bike is running but not moving. Might make a difference in how I reroute the wires.