Can you turn the radio system off?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you turn the radio system off?

Can you turn the radio system off?

Just test rode a F6B. Very nice. The front end seems light or it just may be the handlebars? Coming off a Harley everything is different.

I could not figure out how to turn the radio off....neither could the salesman; he went in came out and said it was always on?

Salesmen don't know crap. Just hold in the audio button for 5 seconds and it will shut the radio completely off. My salesman didn't know there was a USB cable in the left saddle bag for a I-pod.

Sure it can be turned off

Yeah it can be turned off, the top left button on the control panel on the clutch side of the fairing is the AUDIO button, it has numerous modes one
    of which is off. Can't believe the salesman didn't know that, I've owned the bike for 3 days and know that.
    Do you think you're gonna buy one?

Quote Originally Posted by photodiver View Post
    Salesmen don't know crap. Just hold in the audio button for 5 seconds and it will shut the radio completely off. My salesman didn't know there was a USB cable in the left saddle bag for a I-pod.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Wing View Post
    Just test rode a F6B. Very nice. The front end seems light or it just may be the handlebars? Coming off a Harley everything is different.

I could not figure out how to turn the radio off....neither could the salesman; he went in came out and said it was always on?
    I would seriously suggest that you find a different salesperson to deal with, or maybe a different dealership. That Audio button is so simple to operate. I understand that YOU did not know how...but the salesperson should have know.

I am not joking when I say...they either need to discount the price by a LOT, or I would walk out and go to a more knowledgeable delaership.

Quote Originally Posted by photodiver View Post

Thanks, I did try holding in the Audio button but not for 5 seconds!

Quote Originally Posted by HogSlayer View Post
    Do you think you're gonna buy one?
    I really liked it. Just not sure about no reverse. I moved it around on the showroom floor and my bum right shoulder hurt afterwards.

I am going to try a BMW 1200 RT tomorrow. Seat height is an issue with the BMW.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    go to a more knowledgeable delaership.
    Al Lamb in Dallas; they claim to be the largest Gold Wing dealer in Texas and I believe it based on the number of Wings....probably 10 Gold Wings and 15 F6Bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    I would seriously suggest that you find a different salesperson to deal with, or maybe a different dealership. That Audio button is so simple to operate. I understand that YOU did not know how...but the salesperson should have know.

I am not joking when I say...they either need to discount the price by a LOT, or I would walk out and go to a more knowledgeable delaership.
    I like to terrorize auto salesmen that way at auto shows. I ask them questions they should know and leave them stammering. My husband tells me I'm evil as he's snickering.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by MSGT-R View Post
    I like to terrorize auto salesmen that way at auto shows. I ask them questions they should know and leave them stammering. My husband tells me I'm evil as he's snickering.

I do that too. I knew you must be my little sister...(he he he)