Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
legnor, if you are at all close to the location where the F6B rally is being held in Franklin, NC.......stop by for a look at what others have done with their exhaust systems, and listen to the diffetrent notes being played.

The aftermarket manufacturers have been busy since the F6B came out. There are several brands that can do what you want them to do. Most of the aftermarket makers have been swamped trying to push product out as fast as they can.

Personally, I made the decision to WAIT until the middle of Winter, after all the initial orders have been filled by early buyers...and now these same exhaust makers have extra stock sitting on their shelves, and but what I want in late January, or early February.

Until that time...I went ahead and drilled my exhaust, and...it came out TOO loud. The drone going down the road was hard on my already deaf ears.
So....I have now plugged a couple holes on each side...with Brass Plugs...the holes were 3/4 inch holes. It sounds better now, but I will see how they are during this little ride I am leaving on tomorrow morning. It will be a 7,000 miles ride in 10 days.

So...come to Franklin, NC is you can. Otherwise...just wait a couple months, and there will be stock sitting on the shelves, and a better selection.
Man I wish I come come to the rally. But, I'm all the way out here in Phoenix, Az.