Upgrade
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade

Upgrade

Just traded my 13 F6B for a 2015 wing. Need info on how to operate the CB n can it be use with a blue tooth transmitter??

Why?

Why are you asking us? You know we can't put a CB on an F6B that's why you traded it in for a full wing. Try asking the people that have the full Goldwings and I will bet they have an answer for you. Your on the wrong site for that question.

Cb

First make sure your bike has a CB. Honda puts the controls on all bikes, but actual CB on certain editions. I almost bought an 02 wing used once and found that out. I couldn't see having all those useless switches so I passed on it.

Does it have two antennas .... short of that I'm lost.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

First of all there's plenty of us that has added CB to the F6b.
    To find out if you have a CB check for the CB antenna and then turn on ignition switch and push
    the CB button and look for CB sign on the display for your radio.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Why are you asking us? You know we can't put a CB on an F6B that's why you traded it in for a full wing. Try asking the people that have the full Goldwings and I will bet they have an answer for you. Your on the wrong site for that question.
    That's a little harsh Bro. My understanding is that this area is for GoldWing topics.
    As was said already, the CB is an option. If your bike has two antenna's you most likely have one. If not, the controls are there and you can add one for roughly $1200.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Heck he only asked a simple question-I think you need to get out of that long cold winter weather dude as you seem grumpier then usualAnd you can do after market CB on a F6B if one wants to.

Agreed !

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    Heck he only asked a simple question-I think you need to get out of that long cold winter weather dude as you seem grumpier then usualAnd you can do after market CB on a F6B if one wants to.
    But not unusual .

I think calling it a upgrade is subjective.
    2015 f6b deluxe - matte grey
    1998 fxd superglide - black