What is your Favorite Helmet on your F6B? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What is your Favorite Helmet on your F6B?

Same as numerous others, Shoei Neotec for colder weather, long trips, etc. Bell Pit Boss for typical every day use in moderate to hot weather, my general go to helmet. A couple of weeks ago I took them both. I left wearing the Shoei at 8am and around noon took the Bell out of the bag and wore it the rest of the day. Just had to strap the Shoei to the backrest.

Cool

Use a Bell Mag 9 for the wife and I, the Sena module plugs into the side, works really well! And with the SM10 Bluetooth module on the bike we can both enjoy the music easily. The SMH10 module for the helmet is WAY easier to use than the Interphone FM5XT I was using. Only downside I can think of, is the noise of the inner shield retraction, can make quite a CLACK! when released. Having the peak is a plus too.

Attachment 20123

Quote Originally Posted by Bryster View Post
    Use a Bell Mag 9 for the wife and I, the Sena module plugs into the side, works really well! And with the SM10 Bluetooth module on the bike we can both enjoy the music easily. The SMH10 module for the helmet is WAY easier to use than the Interphone FM5XT I was using. Only downside I can think of, is the noise of the inner shield retraction, can make quite a CLACK! when released. Having the peak is a plus too.

Attachment 20123
    Liked the Bell Mag 9.... Saw it at the Timonium Bike show a month or so ago.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I don't think any of our board sponsors have these... so if I may; here's the super saver.

https://www.2wheel.com/kabuto-ibuki-...rp_100563.html
    Just ordered one there. At that price, I couldn't say no.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I only wear the Schuberth C3 Pro. Bought it four months ago on RevZilla for $329. I am not comfortable wearing anything but a full-faced helmet for safety reasons.

I have yet to use it in warm weather, but so far, the C3 along with the Madstad windshield have made for a very quiet and comfortable ride...almost car like! Have I gone too far?!?!?
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Quote Originally Posted by Bryster View Post

Attachment 20123

i am looking for this helmet - where did u buy yours - was it a good price - i live in Winnipeg and it is $230 - kinda pricey dont you think??

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    i am looking for this helmet - where did u buy yours - was it a good price - i live in Winnipeg and it is $230 - kinda pricey dont you think??
    try this site
    https://www.canadasmotorcycle.ca/street-bike.html

I have the same one and love the fit

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Just ordered one there. At that price, I couldn't say no.
    I did too... I need to refresh my helmets... they are getting old. Also ordered the Sena 20s that Ken has.... never played with a Bluetooth comm device on a helmet before. Another toy I guess.

Told the wife that I'll now be able to soon answer my phone while on my motorcycle. She is thrilled. Not sure if I did the right thing now....

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    https://www.thehelmetwarehouse.com.a...on=show_detail

Bought mine there, and I got the wife's off an old stock site on eBay. If you do get a set and buy the dual comm set make sure it's the one for the mag9 as the mount is made for that helmet. It's a dream to install though as it's specifically made for the helmet.

Had a scorpion modular but noticed a buzz due to the angle. Picked up a Schuberth C3 on the $329 blowout and am loving it. My scorpion is the one that converts to 3/4 but haven't done that yet. Will be soon to see if that gets rid of the buzzing that seemed to come from the face shield.

I use a Scala on the scorpion. Haven't decided if I am buying a new one for the Schuberth yet.
    I'd rather be on my bike thinking about God than in church thinking about my bike.

Remember not how a man died, but rather how he lived.

RIP:
    MVSB
    SpeedGeek
    Saxon
    Eric Gustafson