RTE Central Florida # 10 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RTE Central Florida # 10

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Where are we eatin in June ?
    Steve: passed by this place on the way to RTE#10. It's the Blackwater Inn in Astor FL. Located on the St. John river right where SR40 passes over it. Saw some bikes in the parking lot! Looked at their menu online, a bit pricy but a nice place. Or, I believe that Dickie had a place picked out somewhere on the coast, maybe that would be better? Maybe he'll chime in with a name and location. You seem to be the honcho for these things, how bout you decide :-)

Attachment 20855

Well yes and no...I have someone at the dinner pick the next place and I do the ad. Blackwater Inn is good as you mentioned! I believe Dickie or Tator have the next place picked out and I will post it this weekend. Is a weekend in June better for worse for you? I'm thinking Mexican for the next one .

I'll post this weekend and go from there ...you can pick July!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Well yes and no...I have someone at the dinner pick the next place and I do the ad. Blackwater Inn is good as you mentioned! I believe Dickie or Tator have the next place picked out and I will post it this weekend. Is a weekend in June better for worse for you? I'm thinking Mexican for the next one .

I'll post this weekend and go from there ...you can pick July!!!
    I'm tied up on 19th (father's day), other than that any date in June is good.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post last night, was out riding and riding and riding...
    Another great time at the RTE, good food and friends. Hopefully I can make the next one,
    as it stands right now Im on call the weekend of the 11th-12th.

Don't know what happened to pic????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)

OK June 5th but where?
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Gracias amigo...I no care where we go. We have good time, ay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)