Panama City Beach Bike Week April 27 - May 1 - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Panama City Beach Bike Week April 27 - May 1

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by blueverclear View Post
    Had a great time hanging out with yall yesterday even met a really nice couple last night on a wing who we ended up having a nice dinner with.

Here are a couple pics one from lunch a Margaritaville and one at frank brown park. Cant wait to see everyone again(posssibly a day or two at the rally).............. Lol
    Pictures?!?!?! Wait. I thought we determined "what happens in TB, stays in TB"

Attachment 20573

ok so from left to right

GA Teach - Kelly
    Mamma's Pecan Pie and the star of the day! lol
    Gordon - friend from Roadstar Clinic Forum
    53 Driver - Steve
    Blueverclear - Grant
    Ms. Blueverclear - Rachelle
    Phantom - Tony
    Tom - friend from Roadstar clinic who met the Perfect woman and totally in love with Teach lol

Attachment 20556
    Attachment 20557
    Attachment 20572
    Attachment 20574

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Pictures?!?!?! Wait. I thought we determined "what happens in TB, stays in TB"
    Sure hope that pie didn't "stay in TB". Thanks for sharing pics.

GaTeach
    I gave my sub the day off today. This is me:
    Attachment 20575

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by carpdm View Post
    LOL..SG should be ahead of them. . Look forward to the report.
    Thunder Beach with the F6B crowd was a riot. We are definitely the stars of the show. The only bikes getting more attention had front rims taller than Shaq and paint jobs that probably cost more than my bike.

Everyone wants to talk about the F6B.

Like 53 said, we all met for supper Thursday night at Dee's. The soft shell crab was great and so was the company. It was great to meet stevenolts and his friends. Talking bikes and soccer. Fun. Oh and Free Pete. Seriously.

53 and I took the bikes out Friday and rode some beautiful Florida back roads and then down to Port St Joe and along the coast. Just beautiful. And not too many water buffaloes out that way.

Saturday morning, I was headed out of town to ride for a while when I spotted an F6B headed south into PCB. Since I was just riding with no particular destination, I thought it would be fun to catch up. As soon as the median cleared, I did a uturn and lit out after the F6B. I caught up several miles down the road and it was GRANT and Rachel with their Roadstar buddies. Very cool.

We had such a great time at Margaritaville. It was so much fun laughing and cutting up with everyone. And Phantom showed!!! Yay!

These bikes make such a splash and especially when there is more than one. They may not hear us coming but they'll see the blur when we blow by them.

My favorite quote of the rally: lol

"Directionals? Directionals? WTF? You talkin' 'bout TURRRRRRRRRRRN SIGNALS?"

Oh, and:

"You are the only teacher in the world whose substitute works more than the teacher does."

This is the most lame ride report I've ever written. I'm exhausted. I really should have called my sub.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Thunder Beach with the F6B crowd was a riot. We are definitely the stars of the show. The only bikes getting more attention had front rims taller than Shaq and paint jobs that probably cost more than my bike.

Everyone wants to talk about the F6B.

Like 53 said, we all met for supper Thursday night at Dee's. The soft shell crab was great and so was the company. It was great to meet stevenolts and his friends. Talking bikes and soccer. Fun. Oh and Free Pete. Seriously.

53 and I took the bikes out Friday and rode some beautiful Florida back roads and then down to Port St Joe and along the coast. Just beautiful. And not too many water buffaloes out that way.

Saturday morning, I was headed out of town to ride for a while when I spotted an F6B headed south into PCB. Since I was just riding with no particular destination, I thought it would be fun to catch up. As soon as the median cleared, I did a uturn and lit out after the F6B. I caught up several miles down the road and it was GRANT and Rachel with their Roadstar buddies. Very cool.

We had such a great time at Margaritaville. It was so much fun laughing and cutting up with everyone. And Phantom showed!!! Yay!

These bikes make such a splash and especially when there is more than one. They may not hear us coming but they'll see the blur when we blow by them.

My favorite quote of the rally: lol

"Directionals? Directionals? WTF? You talkin' 'bout TURRRRRRRRRRRN SIGNALS?"

Oh, and:

"You are the only teacher in the world whose substitute works more than the teacher does."

This is the most lame ride report I've ever written. I'm exhausted. I really should have called my sub.
    Good write up teach...you see what I put out there, who cares lol
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Sorry I missed all of you. I was there from Thursday 4/21 - Saturday 4/30 morning. I had to be at work on Monday and it is a long ride home to St Louis.

Hopefully I will see you all at the rally!!!
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by stevenolts View Post
    Sorry I missed all of you. I was there from Thursday 4/21 - Saturday 4/30 morning. I had to be at work on Monday and it is a long ride home to St Louis.

Hopefully I will see you all at the rally!!!
    Steve
    Glad you made it home safely Steve. Great meeting you too!
    See you at the Rally!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce