Sonic - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sonic

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    you went for a ride?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    You've inspired him Teach. He's trying to catch up. Besides I think he's wanting one of those caramel shakes.

Well, good lord, don't wait in line for an hour for one of them...they ain't that good.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    I think the ads on tv really sell it. I heard about the burgers and shakes, but they're burgers and shakes, you know what I mean? I tried a couple of onion rings today and won't buy them. The flavor is off in my book. Guess I'll have to sample it all!
    I don't know if they still do the deep fried tater tots, but if so, they are HEAVEN!

From an outsider who spends a lot of time visiting the 2 brother in-laws in Warner Robins,GA I love Chic-Fil-A and the sonic after 6pm 1/2 price shakes. Those chicken sandwiches from Chic-Fil-A are very addictive!

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydmoore1 View Post
    From an outsider who spends a lot of time visiting the 2 brother in-laws in Warner Robins,GA I love Chic-Fil-A and the sonic after 6pm 1/2 price shakes. Those chicken sandwiches from Chic-Fil-A are very addictive!
    Dang! You're right down the road! Holler next time you're down here.

And make sure the BILs take you to H&H Soul Food in Macon. It's got some cool Allman brothers connections and the food is OFF THE CHAIN. The mac and cheese will make you slap yo mama.

Love the Sonic commercials !!

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Dang! You're right down the road! Holler next time you're down here.

And make sure the BILs take you to H&H Soul Food in Macon. It's got some cool Allman brothers connections and the food is OFF THE CHAIN. The mac and cheese will make you slap yo mama.

Attachment 20338

We are taking a bunch of kids downtown ATL to World of Coke today. Next year, I'm suggesting H&H.

Sure will thanks. I'll be back down around 9 July for 3 weeks for a big family vacation. I'm going to trailer the bike to Warner Robins then ride the bike to Tennessee following the fam jam in their cars. We have 3 separate cabins rented all around Pigeon Forge area.
    I'll give a shout when I get down.

I'm doing my best. Almost 4,000 since November and those are New England Winter and Spring miles. Check my odometer at the rally. I'll do almost as much as anyone up this way.

Teach is out of control. That's like trying to beat Lebron James one on one.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Krispy Kreme opened near here in the Providence area and has closed since. The novelty wore off so much that I guess people stuck to the old local places. There's a Five Guys up the road along with the BK's, McD's, Wendy's, and the mom and pop's. I hope they continue to do well. Business breeds business, but I'm still amazed at what people do. Still, last night after my ride, the line was still there, but not as long.
    Krispy Kreme had people camped out 3 days before it opened here in Corpus. For a doughnut????? The store lasted about 6 months I believe and it was over. It's now a Ghengis Kahn Mongolian restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by junkyarddog View Post
    Krispy Kreme had people camped out 3 days before it opened here in Corpus. For a doughnut????? The store lasted about 6 months I believe and it was over. It's now a Ghengis Kahn Mongolian restaurant.
    Krispy Kreme is FOP indorsed.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!