F6B Exhaust Suggestions....... - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: F6B Exhaust Suggestions.......

Honda's never going to boost the power on this motor, even though it has much more potential than it's running now. They want to keep the reliability up and the insurance premiums down.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks a 24 valve wing would be ~fun~?
    I would love to have a 24 valve wing with maybe a 7000 rpm redline or so!

Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
    I drilled 3- 1'holes and sounds real good and very happy with the rumble.

Hey man. You have a sound bite or a video of what those sound like? Cuz, if drilling my exhaust will hold me over till someone makes a killer pipe, then I'm down with that!

Quote Originally Posted by legnor View Post
    Hey man. You have a sound bite or a video of what those sound like? Cuz, if drilling my exhaust will hold me over till someone makes a killer pipe, then I'm down with that!
    No sound bites....But I guarantee you will like it and it will save you over $800.

Embrace the stealth.

Remember every neighbor you piss off votes. One day you'll be whining about not being able to ride motorcycles or not being able to buy aftermarket parts and the only person you'll have to blame is yourself. You think it won't happen? It already is.

If you're that much of an attention whore find another outlet. Don't fuck with my motorcycle or my ability to enjoy it.

I already can't ride to any nice riding places around where I live because of all the asswipes endeavoring to piss people off on their v twins. I've looked at a bunch of houses in the country and had to take some off the list because they were too close to nice riding roads and the roar was constant all day long. It makes me angry I have to choose between living on a great riding road and listening to juvenile morons all day.

I apologize for the rant. I don't care if you don't wear a helmet or like to wear silly biker costumes when you ride. I don't care if you prefer 1920s tractor technology for twice the price because you like the image the badge on the tank symbolizes. Because that stuff just effects you. Loud, obnoxious pipes ruin a lot of things for everybody. You live in a society. It requires you to treat your neighbor like you would like to be treated and that means don't force your noise on them.

mufflers

I have a pair of Rush slip-ons for sale. they are black with chrome tips. includes clamps and two sets of baffles. The baffles are 2 1/2 and 2 3/4 so you can tune to your liking.
    $425.00 for all. E-Mail me if you are interested at skokosinski@sbcglobal.net

Quote Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
    Embrace the stealth.

Remember every neighbor you piss off votes. One day you'll be whining about not being able to ride motorcycles or not being able to buy aftermarket parts and the only person you'll have to blame is yourself. You think it won't happen? It already is.

If you're that much of an attention whore find another outlet. Don't fuck with my motorcycle or my ability to enjoy it.

I already can't ride to any nice riding places around where I live because of all the asswipes endeavoring to piss people off on their v twins. I've looked at a bunch of houses in the country and had to take some off the list because they were too close to nice riding roads and the roar was constant all day long. It makes me angry I have to choose between living on a great riding road and listening to juvenile morons all day.

I apologize for the rant. I don't care if you don't wear a helmet or like to wear silly biker costumes when you ride. I don't care if you prefer 1920s tractor technology for twice the price because you like the image the badge on the tank symbolizes. Because that stuff just effects you. Loud, obnoxious pipes ruin a lot of things for everybody. You live in a society. It requires you to treat your neighbor like you would like to be treated and that means don't force your noise on them.
    I am with you, I like a nice peaceful ride in the country.... without having deer drop dead from the noise, besides, my wife won't ride on a noisy bike.

Quote Originally Posted by legnor View Post
    Hi guys and gals. This is my first venture into the "wing" motorcycles. I have ridden vtwins my whole life. I love my F6B but I am having a very hard time finding an exhaust kit whether it be a full systme or just slip ons that will give me that loud, deep rumble. I'm looking for some "pi@@ off the neighbors" pipes. I have searched googlel videos for 2 hours and cannot find anything that I like. It seems to me that all wing exhaust products are made to be somewhat quiet. That's not what I want. I want to be able to set off car alarms when I ride through the parking lot. Any suggestions would be very helpful. And if you could include a link to a vid or a vid yourself that would really make my day. I look forward to hearing back from some of you. Thanks in advance!!
    It will never sound like à potatopotato HD twin but with a RUSH slip on, it will sound like à flat six Porsche. Much better, iśnt it ?
    Listen :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh4rtUnA-3Y

RUSH exhaust

Other video,
    - comparing stock vs Rush exhaust
    - on a black f6b
    - and HP increase on Dyno as bonus
    Don ´t know however about map modif.
    Enjoying...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NhKVRRqkJE

Quote Originally Posted by Cartouche View Post
    It will never sound like à potatopotato HD twin but with a RUSH slip on, it will sound like à flat six Porsche. Much better, iśnt it ?
    Listen :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh4rtUnA-3Y
    That's funny, I though the video was erased from my you tube account. Those bad boys are on my F6B now, had them ceramic coated black!