Prince - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prince

The news is now reporting Prince died of AIDS of which he contracted HIV in the mid-90's.

Dying of "Flu-like symptoms" is usually code for AIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterB View Post
    +1
    Wrote and played most parts on many albums, played everything on the album For You.
    Gotta say I was also glad to see him using a motorcycle as a prop in a movie that wasn't negative.

Never noticed the hermaphrodite symbol on Prince's fairing before.

Wouldn't believe that AIDS bullshit for a second, your last stages of that disease are horrendous. When I worked for the phone company NYC used to buy buildings to house these people during the last stages, and we had to put the phones in for them. It is a slow debilitating, lingering end, Kaposi's Sarcoma all over their bodies, tuberculosis etc. Someone would have gotten a whiff of this way before.They have a picture of Prince riding a bicycle around his compound a couple of days before he died healthy as a horse. It's like the mobsters used to say 'He died of natural causes, his heart stopped." Sure after you shoot him in head and stab him in the heart 6 times. The real story is Prince dying/taken out on the queen's birthday, that's more interesting being the music industry is run by sick occultists. No, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, why that's considered a bad thing I don't know, I'm a conspiracy analyst.