Marion County School Board Bathroom Policy
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marion County School Board Bathroom Policy

Marion County School Board Bathroom Policy

The shool system I work for is trying to pass the bathroom policy below:

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/a...ender-students

I don't want my granddaughter's sharing bathrooms with people of the opposite sex but I am afraid our school system is about to be hammered with this policy.

The PRK allows any student to use any bathroom or shower that they think is appropriate for the day without their parents foreknowledge or permission.

Also, the school nurse can NOT give your 13 year old daughter an aspirin without your permission, but she CAN take your same 13 year old daughter for an abortion without your permission or foreknowledge in the PRK. The 13 year old girl's parents have no say in the matter.

Homeschooling is the answer, so our innocent little ones won't be subjected to these, obviously, mentally deranged degenerates.

And some would ask, why does GOD allow this ? But truth is that the school system threw GOD out years ago. This is just the beginning of some will call good evil, and evil good. He has been thrown out of government also.

They already passed that bathroom law for transgender's last year, in Maryland

We are going the way of Rome. Decay from the inside out

Thank you perverts.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Well we passed the policy. I am afraid our school system is about to be ruined in many ways and all the school board did was pass a policy that is common sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    They already passed that bathroom law for transgender's last year, in Maryland

We are going the way of Rome. Decay from the inside out

Thank you perverts.
    What did the Maryland law say? Our school system passed a policy that says you have to use the bathroom based on the sex you were born. That's why I'm worried we are about to be sued into submission by the left.

And we wonder why we have these problems:

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    What did the Maryland law say? Our school system passed a policy that says you have to use the bathroom based on the sex you were born. That's why I'm worried we are about to be sued into submission by the left.
    You can do a search on the 'net. It's all here. Brought to you by mentally diseased liberal ideologies. They passed it under the guise of transgender discrimination in employment, housing and public places such as hotels, restaurants, theaters and sports venues.

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2014/...-takes-effect/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...22c_story.html

On the flip side now... if I feel "feminine" I can go straight into the ladies restroom ANYWHERE in Maryland and I guess pee on the wall? (since there are no urinals).

Double edged sword for all to enjoy. If there is really a God... he not helping at this point in the societal decline of human evolution. We are going the way of Rome. Moral decay from the inside out.

Enjoy.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

shooter
    I saw NC passed the law last week where you have to use the bathroom for the sex you are , not the bathroom of the sex you think you ought to be. Obama publicly condemned the state. So come on people. Vote Hillary in because she feels the same way. One of them goes in and whips it out on my grandaughter I'd like to be there to cut it off for the he/she. We have one in our schools. He/she single handedly shut school down twice back in the fall. They gave it its own bathroom. That wasn't good enough. He/she wants to go in with.the girls. That's the whole purpose. So far the school hasn't allowed it. He/she held rallies in the park across the street. Believe it or not hundreds of supporters showed up. I don't have a problem with people that have an alternative lifestyle as long as they don't try to shove it down my throat. Live and let live. But by God that works both ways. At least for me.