I'll trade ya my stock ones!

Quote Originally Posted by KenSk8Man View Post
I just bought an F6B on Saturday, and the dealer had installed a set of the 626's. I gotta tell you, they look and sound HOT...until you get in the Rider seat. I'm not sure if you call it Drone, Resonance, Buffeting, whatever, it seemed I couldn't find a comfortable RPM range to ride in. After 2 hrs of combined city/Hwy riding, my ears were hurting. I mean, it was painful to ride. I wear a half helmet, and I'm coming off a Harley, and I don't EVER remember not enjoying the ride. But one of the guys was equating it to riding directly behind a Harley, and I have to agree with that.

The Dealer also installed the wing windshield with the vent. I spoke to the folks at COBRA, I figured, since they make the baffles themselves, they might offer a replacement baffle with different characteristics (not a chance).

These pipes look pretty awesome, and I've only ridden it a few hours, but I'd hate to just go back to stock without exhausting all possibilities (pardon the pun).

I PM'd a few of you guys who indicate a similar opinion to get some advice on your potential fixes.

Barring any solutions, I suspect I will just install the stock pipes and play it out.