Cobra 6 into 6 exhaust install

Thread: Cobra 6 into 6 exhaust install

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Great post, awesome look and sound! Thank you.

I keep listening over and over. They sound so good. I hate to say it but the chrome is growing on me.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I hate to say it but the chrome is growing on me.
    WHAT!?!?!? You are ACP member #0001!!!!! Must,,,, resist,,,,temptation!!!

LOL!!! They do look good! Sound good too!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I keep listening over and over. They sound so good. I hate to say it but the chrome is growing on me.
    Same here. Tired of waiting for black and just reordered the chromes; I'm pissed off all over again, because now I'm being told that I won't have the chrome ones till mid October.

Quote Originally Posted by dgman2 View Post
    Same here. Tired of waiting for black and just reordered the chromes; I'm pissed off all over again, because now I'm being told that I won't have the chrome ones till mid October.
    Damn, what's the deal? I'm not ready to get mine yet but hopefully when I am they will be available.

I ordered the chrome ones from Wing Stuff on Monday and I'm getting them today.
    Jakec

Quote Originally Posted by jakec View Post
    I ordered the chrome ones from Wing Stuff on Monday and I'm getting them today.
    Jakec
    If you change your mind about putting them obnoxiously loud, ugly pipes on your bike, call me and I'll take them off your hands, LOL.
    I've called several places trying to find a pair and get the same story everywhere... October.
    Looks like I'll be going to Biketoberfest with my F6B sewing machine. I HATE the stock sound (or lack thereof) with a passion!
    Hope you enjoy yours :-)

Schroeders Honda in Hendersonville, NC has these in stock. I stopped by on my way home from the rally. Have no idea what they're asking.
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Well I installed them this afternoon, pretty straightforward, took about hour and a half. Stock weigh 21 pounds and the Cobras weigh 30 pounds. Nice sound, will have to ride awhile to be sure about the drone. Excellent engineering and configuration. They look really sharp from the back. Chroming could have been a little better, I have one pipe that has some distortion in the chrome when seen from certain angles. Not worth the postage to send back. The fit into the heat shield was excellent. Make sure you don't lose the rubber gromets off your old muffler you will need these for the Cobras. Wing Stuff was great to do buisness with and now it's time to pickout a seat.[Hurry up Ultimate that Corbin is really tempting me]
    Jakec