Cobra 6 into 6 exhaust install - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobra 6 into 6 exhaust install

Can you re-use the exhaust gaskets? I was so mad when I bought pipes for my Intruder and wasn't told I needed new gaskets. Major buzzkill.

Yes, as long as your gaskets look good then you can reuse them. Trying to get sound video uploaded now.

Yes, the Black pipes are coming. I was told mid October. I couldn't wait any longer....

Almost forgot the finished pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Schu3d View Post
    Almost forgot the finished pics.

Sound clip video before and after

The video does not do it justice. The sound is so much more crisp and deep with the Cobra pipes. The Drone at hwy speed is 10 times less now vs the drilled exhaust. I am a very happy camper. Both Cobra and the Dealer recommend leaving the baffles in, so that is what I will do. It is plenty loud for me and the sound is fantastic.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are the man!

They sound absolutely perfect!!! Can't wait for the black ones. Hopefully I'll be able to match the front shield thing. Or just remove it I guess.

Tried to get some sounds for ya guys on a holeshot. approx. 10mph to about 100mph when I let out. You get the idea.

Awesome job! Thanks for posting! I too like the chrome pipes, my bike is blacked out and I think chrome pipes give it a nice contrast. I hope to get them on by Daytona Biketoberfest. Everywhere I go people go out of their way to comment on the bike, I can only imagine the comments after I put the these pipes on. Sound clips came out good enough, I know it's very hard to record the exact sound, definitely a nice improvement over the stock.

Thank you very much for your posts, pics, and video; Very nice job. The pipes sound very nice. They are a great improvement over stock for sure. I can't wait to hear them in person with and without baffles installed. Sounds like they might be every bit as badass as the valkyrie with the 6 into 6 pipes without baffles. It seems like this might be a somewhat deeper sound. Unfortunately, I have to wait for the black ones

Yes, thank you very much!