Cobra 6 into 6 exhaust install - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobra 6 into 6 exhaust install

Great post, awesome look and sound! Thank you.

I keep listening over and over. They sound so good. I hate to say it but the chrome is growing on me.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I hate to say it but the chrome is growing on me.
    WHAT!?!?!? You are ACP member #0001!!!!! Must,,,, resist,,,,temptation!!!

LOL!!! They do look good! Sound good too!

Pipes

Quote Originally Posted by Schu3d View Post
    Thought I'd start a new thread on the install of the new cobra pipes. I just picked them up today from my local dealer. Been waiting on them for quite some time now. The are by far the most expensive set of slip-ons that I have ever bought. But so far I am happy with the purchase.
    I have been waiting on mine also,but now the way they sound on my f6b was time will spent

COBRA PIPES

They sound good, thanks for the demo. I have been in contact with a few of the distributors and the black ones will not be available until sometime in October. They are taking orders now as usual. But the one thing that still baffales me is the cost. Cobra sells to distributors for $570 and all of the rest is mark up. I just can not seeeeeeeee the price yet. Still comeing to grips with that. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I keep listening over and over. They sound so good. I hate to say it but the chrome is growing on me.
    Same here. Tired of waiting for black and just reordered the chromes; I'm pissed off all over again, because now I'm being told that I won't have the chrome ones till mid October.

Quote Originally Posted by dgman2 View Post
    Same here. Tired of waiting for black and just reordered the chromes; I'm pissed off all over again, because now I'm being told that I won't have the chrome ones till mid October.
    Damn, what's the deal? I'm not ready to get mine yet but hopefully when I am they will be available.

I ordered the chrome ones from Wing Stuff on Monday and I'm getting them today.
    Jakec

Quote Originally Posted by jakec View Post
    I ordered the chrome ones from Wing Stuff on Monday and I'm getting them today.
    Jakec
    If you change your mind about putting them obnoxiously loud, ugly pipes on your bike, call me and I'll take them off your hands, LOL.
    I've called several places trying to find a pair and get the same story everywhere... October.
    Looks like I'll be going to Biketoberfest with my F6B sewing machine. I HATE the stock sound (or lack thereof) with a passion!
    Hope you enjoy yours :-)

Schroeders Honda in Hendersonville, NC has these in stock. I stopped by on my way home from the rally. Have no idea what they're asking.
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!