Cobra 6 into 6 exhaust install - Page 5
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobra 6 into 6 exhaust install

Quote Originally Posted by Schu3d View Post
    Big St. Charles Motorsports in St. Louis area has a set in stock.

(636) 946-6487.
    Thanks a bunch for the tip . I called just a little while ago and have a set on the way. Not at the Phatperformance price, but still a great deal for a few bucks less than Wingstuff. So, I should have them on well before Biketoberfest along with my Speedohealer,

Hello again,... any of you guys going to Biketoberfest? We could have a F6B Cobra orchestra in Daytona

I'll be at the Cracker Barrel at the track at 9am on Fri !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I'll be at the Cracker Barrel at the track at 9am on Fri !!!!!
    Okay. I'll be looking for you. Black deluxe, right? Same as mine.

pipes

Awesome ! looks way better than the drilled pipes.
    PS: Mine are drilled + cut like yours

Yes, DGMAN2....I will probably have my trailer attached as well...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Just tracked my incoming pipes. I'm supposed to get them Tuesday afternoon...
    That means ill have a different bike on Wednesday and ill be going to bike night on Thursday

DARK SIDE - ALL BLACK

Has anyone seen the Black F6B with the Black Cobra Pipes installed and once the black pipe is installed I would suppose you still have the upper chrome sleeve to deal with being chrome. Does anyone know how this is going to look. I like the black but if we still will need to have the upper portion of the pipe to make black is it worth the black pipes. What are your thoughts. Any pictures out there. Ready to buy one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    Has anyone seen the Black F6B with the Black Cobra Pipes installed and once the black pipe is installed I would suppose you still have the upper chrome sleeve to deal with being chrome. Does anyone know how this is going to look. I like the black but if we still will need to have the upper portion of the pipe to make black is it worth the black pipes. What are your thoughts. Any pictures out there. Ready to buy one of them.
    I was waiting for the black pipes and they're not available yet. Last I was told is maybe mid September. I called Cobra and asked about that heat shield you are referring to and did not get a definitive answer as to wether or not they would supply that. The person I talked to said that he would bring it up in their next meeting. Being tired of waiting, I just ordered the Chrome and hope I won't regret it later.

If and when they come out in Black...someone will buy the chrome ones off you...Polish before install and break them in for someone!!!!