Meet up - Cloverdale fair grounds, BC Canada

Thread: Meet up - Cloverdale fair grounds, BC Canada

Meet up - Cloverdale fair grounds, BC Canada

Tomorrow, May 1st, for the annual vintage bike show and shine. It's a great day out; hope to see some other F6's there...
    (double posted here, as I don't normally read the "Rides and Gatherings" forum, and assume most don't either..)

Sounds like a great new event, DarkKnt. Hey, were you previously on the Cdn XRiders forum?

No, wasn't me. Btw, if you leave now, you'd make breakfast at the show. The weather through the interior is clear and a million.... and HOT.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnt View Post
    Tomorrow, May 1st, for the annual vintage bike show and shine. It's a great day out; hope to see some other F6's there...
    (double posted here, as I don't normally read the "Rides and Gatherings" forum, and assume most don't either..)
    Just got my F6B yesterday...what time does it start?

Cloverdale

Never noticed people posting rides here in BC. I can't make Cloverdale tomorrow but if you post future rides here I'll defiantly try to check it out. I live in Chilliwack. Did the Canyon Spencer's Bridge Merit ride today is was great.

10am, I believe.

It's an all day thing. Lots of cool bikes, of all styles and age... I belong to a couple of different "meet up" groups; cruiser and sport bike, and they all come... hope to see that shiney new F6 there!

Maybe there's enough interest..

...to form a "Lower mainland F6B club" of some sort. Anybody interested could pm me, and we can arrange some local rides to meet up, see if it would be worthwhile. I've never ridden with another "B"!

I'll be interested in gatherings in the lower mainland of bc. I don't live in the area but I do live in kelowna which is only 3 or 4 hours away