Dealer list prices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dealer list prices

Dealer list prices

I'm new to the forum and seriously shopping for a 2015 or maybe even new 2016. My question is are the dealers coming off the MSRP on new 2016s? I'm trying to determine the actual cost difference and the best way to go and I see the 2015s at mid 17s.

To the board!!!

I would call around and see who will give you the best price. You must be ready to pull the trigger! Try Seminole Power Sports in Sanford and go from there !!!

407-670-9800 David
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Another dealer willing to deal . . .

Bought mine in mid 2015 from Gables Powersports in Wesley Chapel. Got a better deal than I ever thought possible. This was the third dealer I visited, and like Steve said, you've got to be ready to pull the trigger (which I did). I talked to many dealers on the phone but none would commit to a price, they all wanted to see me face to face before giving a firm quote. Worked for me.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Many of our members have purchased from ….

HONDA of RUSSELLVILLE

888-753-0405

Worth the flight for $1000's of dollars off MSRP.

They are also our home base for the 2016 F6B Rally

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Russleville

Quote Originally Posted by Depool View Post
    I'm new to the forum and seriously shopping for a 2015 or maybe even new 2016. My question is are the dealers coming off the MSRP on new 2016s? I'm trying to determine the actual cost difference and the best way to go and I see the 2015s at mid 17s.
    Call Chris @ Honda of Russleville, bought mine yesterday, paid Cash on 2016 Deluxe, ask him for the deal he gave me, Chris Bruner, you wnot beat it. I saved 4k off msrp. It's their ebay price.

Quote Originally Posted by Audiochris90 View Post
    Call Chris @ Honda of Russleville, bought mine yesterday, paid Cash on 2016 Deluxe, ask him for the deal he gave me, Chris Bruner, you wnot beat it. I saved 4k off msrp. It's their ebay price.
    I found a great price at Russellville and put down a $500 deposit, bought a plane ticket, and was going to ride it home. Then a local dealer matched their price, $16,500 for a 2015 standard. So, I decided to support a local, family-owned dealer instead.

Be sure before you put down your $500 deposit with Russellville. It doesn't matter if they hold the bike 1 day or the full 30 days, you won't get your deposit back, or even get credit towards accessories or anything like that. At least I didn't, after a 2 day hold. Other than that, they were great to deal with over the phone. Oh yeah, they also recommended to me to rent a car and drive from the airport. But, they advertise they'll pick you up on their Ebay ads, so be sure to ask for a ride from the airport if you to do it that way. Best of luck on whatever you do! It's a great bike.

Recently purchased a new 2015 Deluxe from Holzhauer in Nashville, IL for $17K, including prep and freight. At the time I made my purchase they had 2 standards for 1k less. Ask for Kim.

Is $16K a good price for a deluxe? However, it's $900 freight, set up, tags, etc.? So, $17K out the door.

$17k plus tax, no freight or prep fees.

I am sure they have more. I was dealing with them when I was looking. Good folks. They order when you call.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Gold-W...m=311601142868
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]