Centramatic wheel balancers

Thread: Centramatic wheel balancers

Centramatic wheel balancers

I installed a set of wheel Centramatic wheel balancers on my F6 this morning, removed the wheel weights. Now these tires have right at 11000 miles on them. Took it for a spin and found it reasonably smooth at all speeds for the roads we have here. Now are they worth $304 shipped, guess that depends on the person buying. I ordered them on Monday and received them on Thursday.

I put on a set with new tires back at the first of the year. Wing stuff had them for $239 at the time. I honestly can't tell that much difference----especially for the difference in price over Dyna Beads or standard weights, but they do work. I am waiting to see if it improves tire life.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I never understood what the value was in these things? Just to eliminate the little wheel weights by using these gynormous discs instead? Must be something more to it I am not understanding.
    Lake City Honda
    Warsaw, IN

It's that spend money on bike thing! Just thought I would give them a try. Dyna beads would have been a lot cheaper. I bought from the manufacturer, found out afterward Wingstuff was cheaper.

SierraKen
    I have used Centramatics on my prior Wing for several years and just last week mounted them on my 6. I found that I got 2-3000 miles more out of my tires on the full Wing. We will see if I get the same on the 6. Ride was smoother and bike seemed to hug road better. JMHO.